Brand Overview:ascena is a leading national specialty retailer offering apparel, shoes, and accessories for women through our brands Ann Taylor, LOFT, and Lou & Grey, Lane Bryant and Cacique. We operate ecommerce websites and over 1200 stores throughout the United States. Ready to apply? We currently have an opportunity for a Associate Manager Marketing-ANN to join our team located at our Times Square Tower-ANN-New York, NY 10036.
Responsible for managing all performance marketing channels to drive new client growth, retention and reactivation. Spearhead the optimization of SEM programs, Affiliate Marketing, Display and Paid Social. Execute seasonal strategies, monitor vendor performance, report weekly on success metrics. Optimize all channels within the season to drive efficiencies and results.
- Execute and optimize all Search, Affiliate, Display and Paid Social efforts
- Develop strategic plans to drive efficiencies in spend between programs, while reaching overall
business goals for new and retained clients
- Partner with Senior Manager to track budgets and weekly spend in coordination with finance
- Leverage multi-touch attribution tool to asses the value of our spend by channel and by audience on the overall business
- Contribute to a test and learn team environment and focus on new creative strategies to engage the
client both online and offline through digital marketing channels
- Forecast and estimate overall online performance on a weekly, monthly , quarterly, and yearly bases
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Understanding of ad formats, segmentation, look-a-like audiences and growing trends in
paid media and programmatic display
- Collaborate with agencies and other partners to manage digital campaigns
- Collaborate with CRM teams to have a deep understanding of the client and their behavior
- Partner with Brand Marketing on campaign launches and Paid Media and Display support
- Collaborate with Social Media team to execute influencer and paid social strategies
- Collaborate with Credit Marketing team to improve overall experience and knowledge of the program
and perks through digital marketing channels
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance.
- Support identifying seasonal traffic projections
- Summarize findings in written and verbal reports to upper management.
- Proven experience with increasing acquisition, nurturing, and conversions while managing against aggressive revenue and profitability goals.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience partnerning with key vendors and briefing projects
- Ability to lead and mentor a team that can execute programs in a fast pace environment
- Experience in digital execution of video strategies across platforms
- BS in Marketing or related field
- 2-4 years of Performance/Digital Marketing experience within Affiliate, SEM and Paid Media with
experience in Retail preferred.
Reports To: Senior Manager, Marketing
This role is based at one of our corporate locations in NY, NJ, OH or MN; remote alternatives in the same geographic region may be considered if consistent with business needs.
Location:Times Square Tower-ANN-New York, NY 10036
Position Type:Regular/Full time
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to hiring and developing the most qualified people at all levels. It is our policy in all personnel actions to ensure that all associates and potential associates are evaluated on the basis of qualifications and ability without regard to sex (including pregnancy), race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability that can reasonably be accommodated without undue hardship, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law. We do not discriminate in any of our employment policies and practices. All associates are expected to follow these principles in all relationships with other associates, applicants, or others with whom we do business.