WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
At Box we're rethinking – and disrupting – how businesses share, manage and collaborate on content. Our customers have incredible stories about how Box's Content Cloud is changing the way they work. We are looking for a Customer Reference Specialist who understands the value of engaging with and leveraging our incredible customers to help tell our story. This person will work closely with both customers, and internal teams to help manage customer relationships and ensure that we weave the voice of the customer into everything we do.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
In this full-time role you will be joining a small but mighty team to support our Customer Reference Program. This means managing the inflow of reference requests from sales and marketing; working with the broader team to identify and secure the best customers for these requests; working through the process to ensure that the requests are completed in a timely manner; and updating our reference database with your results. Ideally, you are familiar with Salesforce.com as it is our system of record. Most importantly, you are very results oriented, with a keen eye for details and a relentless commitment to quality execution.
In addition you'll proactively identify more customers to leverage for these advocacy requests. You will work with the rest of the customer advocacy team to identify and leverage our top executive champions, as well as work with sales, customer success, product marketing and other Boxers to continuously identify additional customers as advocates.
Lastly, you'll be maintaining and managing our reference database. You will update the system with the latest customer advocates and details about their use cases with Box, and their acts of advocacy, along with "saved searches" for key searches that are used repeatedly by the business.
WHO YOU ARE
- 4 year degree required
- 2 years of experience and a proven track record in customer reference programs, customer advocacy, sales enablement, and/or related fields
- Very detail-oriented with a proven ability to follow-up with the appropriate parties to ensure projects are completed on time, and to the highest quality
- Data-driven mindset to execute on requests, track progress and report on progress
- Proven builder of internal and external relationships, understanding the needs of both customers and internal stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and are comfortable working on cross-functional teams
- You have strong project management skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com is a huge plus
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits: https://join.collectivehealth.com/box
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.