This is a national role that reports to the Manager, Enterprise Solutions. This role will partner closely with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to develop and execute operational plans and priorities to guide high value deals.
In this role, you will:
- In partnership with our sellers, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results
- Create performance measurement strategies for accounts to achieve client KPIs
- Study data and insights to guide the strategy and implementation of Yelp solutions
- Identify optimization opportunities for improving performance
- Determine pricing by leveraging package tiers and running pricing calculator
- Determine the best timing/duration of the campaign
- Recommend strategic campaign changes to the seller to better hit the client's goal
- Serve as an external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnership
- Develop complete campaign recommendations with seller
We’re looking for someone that:
- Is an informed opinion leader in sales operations and a trusted source who provides innovative ideas and solutions
- Has experience using key metrics and reporting along with analysis to measure success against client KPIs
- Has experience optimizing and indexing campaigns towards goals with the ability to recommend high level structural changes as needed
- Demonstrates expertise and a proven record of success with driving business development and sales with clients
- Develops client proposals, leveraging extensive business development and relationship management know-how
- Can analyze and understand campaign performance reporting
- You have 3+ years of relevant Enterprise experience across sales, digital, and advertising roles
- Bachelor's Degree
What You'll Get:
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO (accrual begins on date of hire and increases with 2+ years of tenure thereafter), 12 paid holidays, plus one floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.