Our Business Development Associate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives, primarily by using the telephone and email, as well as internet and sales software.
Primary responsibilities include developing new client relationships, lead generation, account discovery, support for marketing campaigns, and follow-up on warm leads within a defined territory. This is not a telemarketing or dial-for-dollars position, but you must be comfortable making dozens of calls and emails per day, working with an outside sales team, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
This is a full-time, in-house position. For interested and qualified candidates, the position also presents an opportunity for direct growth toward a Business Development Manager position with outside sales responsibilities. This positon works onsite at our corporate office in Eugene, OR.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Independently make decisions and communicate company capabilities as they relate to customer needs.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Route qualified opportunities and team with outside sales to build pipeline and close deals.
- Maintain and expand a database of prospects within an assigned territory.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven inside sales experience is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Proven record of establishing goals and achieving results.
- Strong desire to understand customer needs and serve the customer.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com.
- Bachelor?s degree in Business or related discipline, or at least 2 years experience in sales.
King Retail Solutions offers:
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plan
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-Term Disability (company provided)
- Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off