Overhead Door Company of Kansas City™, a DH Pace Company, Inc., is looking for top performers and innovative thinkers as we continue to grow. We currently have a great career opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager in the Midwest working with our B2B customers and General Contractors. The ideal candidate will have excellent leadership, managerial, sales, and communication skills. If you are a strong relationship builder please apply!
- Maintain staffing requirements and be accountable for the sales team across the region
- Responsible for sales meetings, strategy and bid reviews
- Identify & obtain B2B customers and General Contractor opportunities.
- P&L responsibility
- Continuous Training & Mentoring of the sales team.
- Conduct weekly & annual sales reviews
- Maintain key supplier relationships & attainment of purchase objectives
- Travel as needed, approximately 30-40%
- Work closely with the leadership team
As an organization, we take great pride in offering our customers the best products and services represented by a top notch team that is always willing to go the extra mile every day of the week.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience calling on commercial accounts
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as a Sales
- Must be able to travel approximately 30-40% to cover the Midwest territory
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Outstanding outside sales track record and be ready to take your sales career to the next level
- Proven track record on building a new sales territory and establishing a new customer base
- Excellent organizational and communication skills as well as an ability to develop relationships
- An ability for technical applications and mechanical systems
- Must be proficient with Windows based programs and sales tools
- Other duties assigned
- Successful completion of references, background check and drug screen required.
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products through over 50 offices in the US. The company is privately-held and family operated for over 90 years, with sales in 2020 in excess of $700MM.
We set the tone for success, reward hard work and put employees first:
- Exposure to tenured DH Pace and Overhead Door leaders will invest time in associate growth and development.
- Access to online training material to enhance professional skills and product knowledge
- Advancement and transfer opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive total benefits package and corporate wellness program
- Paid time off plan
Successful completion of references, background check and drug screen required
Building Safer Communities-DH Pace Company
My DH Pace Story
Company: Overhead Door Company of Kansas City
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor???s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)