OnPoint Group is the nation’s largest provider of brand-independent facilities, fleet, and asset management services for companies in the manufacturing, distribution, healthcare, hospitality, and numerous other industries. As the leading subject matter experts in mission critical capital assets specific to the warehousing and distribution of goods, OnPoint Group is a key supply chain partner for the customers we serve. Through our nationwide, broadly linked network of affiliates and owned service centers, OnPoint Group delivers a full spectrum of products & services to more than 16,000 customer locations throughout North America.
The deep industry knowledge within the OnPoint Group network allows us to save customers time and money with a wide range of unique options that can’t be found elsewhere. We provide access to superior maintenance programs tailored to individual customer needs, faster systems and equipment repairs, fully outsourced fleet management, and options for highly reconditioned, certified and warrantied used equipment.
TFS, along with OnPoint Capital, is a leading provider of comprehensive, full life-cycle fleet management for material handling industries. Based in Perrysburg, OH, TFS provides a broad range of single-source, brand independent solutions to streamline warehousing and materials management operations.
The Inside Sales Representative is a member of the regional sales team. The Inside Sales Representative works with the Account Executives (AE) to identify potential opportunities for sales or refinancing. They are focused on handling smaller transactions assigned by AE. The Inside Sales Representative will have their own gross profit target and earn commission for their sales.
This role obtains vendors quotes, creates any necessary documentation, obtains AE approval on solutions and works with customers for signatures. They may also set up equipment demonstrations for customers. Most communication is handled on the phone or via email. Success is measured by solution turn around, GP generated, and number of transactions closed.
The successful candidate is extremely organized and able to manage multiple transactions simultaneously. They are friendly and demonstrate excellent communication skills, especially phone and written skills. They are persuasive and able to close sales remotely. This role is knowledgeable about leasing and material handling equipment. They use Excel, Salesforce and other programs on a daily basis to develop solutions, input orders, track status and follow internal processes in conjunction with the SEAL team. This role could be a path to an account executive.
- Work with Account Executive on smaller transactions.
- Build customer relationships in partnership with AE.
- Identify sales opportunities.
- Close sales and achieve GP targets.
- Gather quotes from vendors.
- Create all necessary documentation and obtain approvals.
- Work with other teams to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Keep Salesforce updated.
- Coordinate demos.
- Assist in the implementation of fleet plans.
- Learn leasing and material handling equipment specifications to gain expertise.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s preferred
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word expected.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce preferred.
- Leasing and/or material handling equipment knowledge and experience a plus.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit or stand up to 8 hours; use hands in repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers to type, maneuver, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work is performed primarily in the environment dictated by your home, with co-workers working remotely and communicating electronically. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit or stand up to 8 hours; use hands in repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers to type, maneuver, handle, or feel; and talk or hear.