Retail Sales Manager
AT&T Authorized Retailer- Cellular World
Cellular World a leading AT&T authorized retailer, is currently looking for strong Sales Managers who are passionate about mobile technology. We are currently accepting resumes for a full-time Sales Manager to join our innovative, best in class and growing company. As the Sales Manager, your goals are to ensure the store delivers an excellent customer experience using the 5 Key Behaviors, exceed sales metrics, manage and protect company assets and increase profitability all while developing your team to be best in class.
- Supportive team environment
- Growth Opportunities
- Medical/Dental and Vision benefits options
- Long-term and short-term disability insurance benefits options
- 401(k) plan with a company contribution
- An incredible employee discount not to exceed 57% on up to 5 lines on AT&Ts premium wireless service.
- Huge discounts on accessories and additional AT&T products and services allows you access to the latest and greatest, trending gadgets.
- A new hire budget to spend on a wide range of Team Color apparel.
- Drive sales and customer satisfaction using the 5 Key behaviors.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals. Achieve personal sales goals as well as assist employees with closing sales and customer service.
- Observe customer experience to determine focus of 6 steps sales process.
- Ensures proper opening and closing of the retail location with completion of all open/close procedures.
- Training ensure 100% completion of all required training monthly and annually per AT&T compliance standards.
- Inventory Manage ordering, receiving, discrepancies, and complete daily, weekly, and month-end counts as needed.
- Provide resolution to customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Develop and manage positive business relationships with staff and customers.
- Provide continuous coaching to sales associates in all aspects of wireless sales and service.
- Provide positive reinforcement and training to promote learning and growth of sales associates. Recognize your top performers and your lower performers to improve.
- New Hires- Review resumes, perform initial phone screens, in person interviews and complete on boarding paperwork.
- Conducts regular staff meetings to communicate promotions, goals, trends and other relevant information.
- Ensure proper merchandising within store, including product placement, display, and brand compliance per AT&T requirements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with co-workers and consumers.
- Previous retail or customer service management required.
- Proven leadership and employee management skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods and work full time, weekends and during peak retail selling periods. Work at various locations may also be required.
- Tech-savvy and enjoy working with interactive technology devices.
- Bilingual; Spanish speaking preferred.
- Enjoy working in a team environment & engaging consumer. Must be enthusiastic and have the drive needed to complete sales.
- Independent and self-motivated team player.
- Regular physical activity will be required, e.g., setting up promotional material, changing displays, etc.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to pass background.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Address: 18275 Pines Blvd Hollywood, FL - 33029
Property Description: FLW205 - Pembroke Pines, FL
Property Number: FLW205