Role: Sr. Sales Executive
Location: Anaheim, CA
Reports To: Regional Sales Manager
The Territory Account Manager (TAM) will add new accounts while overseeing existing accounts expanding and growing sales revenue within the assigned territory. The TAM will also be required to develop VAR's within the assigned territory. This position will report to the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) and provide reporting, tracking, and updates as required.
Job Overview: Bear Robotics is the leading manufacturer of Food Running Robots in the hospitality industry. The Territory Account Manager will call on Restaurants, Senior Living Housing, Hotels, Country Clubs, Casinos, Corporate Dining Halls, Stadiums and Arenas. Hardware and software experience is highly desired, specifically in the hospitality industry.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- In conjunction with the Regional Sales Manager, set the targets for the territory and develop a RaaS (Robot as a Service) sales and marketing strategy designed to meet Bear Robotics' growth targets.
- Identify key influencers in the territory and make sales presentations to prospective customers and stakeholders.
- Attend regional and national trade shows to promote the company's products and services.
- Review and present proposals and agreements to customers.
- Secure executed RaaS agreements from customers and key accounts.
- Update and maintain the company's CRM for the territory. Review dashboards and reports on a regular basis and assess progress against those targets.
- Work closely with Field Operations and Customer Success teams to ensure seamless customer service through the initial robot deployment and training phase. As required, visit sites to assist and advise.
- Support the product management team and communicate feature requests that capture the voice of Bear's customers, enhance our products, and grow the business inside the territory.
- Actively support and adhere to the company's safety, quality, environmental compliance programs and company policies.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or directed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- +5 years of outside sales experience required.
- Previous hardware and Saas software experience highly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, along with strong presentation, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and listening skills, including the ability to solve problems proactively and exercise sound judgment.
- Experience opening new markets and establishing new customers.
- Experience in highly technical products, proven sales and marketing ability.
- A consistent track record of increasing sales revenue.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of personalities.
- Able to apply effective time management and self-management skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Google Drive.
- Knowledge of NetSuite (ERP), Salesforce (CRM), G-Suite, Slack, etc.
- Must have a valid drivers' license and ability to travel within the assigned territory.
We are Bear Robotics, a team who has worked hard on developing our amazing robot Servi. Since starting in 2017, our culture of fun, collaboration, and smart ideas has catapulted us to the ~100 people at Bear Robotics you see today. We never stop looking for the brightest minds to help us solve big problems in the hospitality industry.
As a startup, Bear Robotics provides the opportunity for personal development, cross-functional growth, and building up expertise in your field. We pride ourselves on communicating ideas rapidly, and achieve this by keeping our hierarchy flat and meetings to a minimum. People who come up with the best ideas and initiatives are rewarded in our employee bonus program!
Servi autonomously shuttles food from the kitchen out to customers tables and then brings the dishes back for cleaning, but has no plans to stop there! Our goal is to become the number one company in the world for hospitality robotics. Servi is already in kitchens around the world, and we are on the cusp of mass distributing our robots. Apply today to join the Bear team!