What You'll Do:
- Learn and convey Billtrust value proposition through appropriate messaging and customer stories
- Execute program strategies by following up with prospects in a timely manner to schedule meetings for the Billtrust sales executives
- Learn the Billtrust buyer's journey, activities and entry/exit criteria to develop a holistic view of the overall pipeline
- Hone your communication skills by working with internal coaches on cold calling, personalized emailing and objection handling
- Engage prospects during your calls by demonstrating active listening skills and asking meaningful questions to gather preliminary information
- Collaborate with Billtrust sales executives on prospecting plans to engage accounts
- Hit pre-defined program conversion rates through cadence adherence and a tight feedback loop
- Participate in weekly role-playing exercises to improve conversations with different personas and verticals
- Achieve certification in pre-defined product training
Target Base Compensation: $47,500.00
Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for Colorado-based hires only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. Billtrust intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience. We encourage you to apply and speak with our Talent Acquisition team to learn more about the total compensation package.
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- Prior experience in sales development (i.e. researching, developing a pipeline, marketing campaigns, cold calling) - 3+ years' of experience preferred (ideally in SaaS or technology)
- Ability to use a CRM (i.e. Salesforce) and research tools such as LinkedIn Navigator
- Ability to work within defined frameworks and follow up on tasks in a pre-defined time frame
- Ability to work cross-functionally, learn new approaches and provide actionable feedback to improve results
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to learn, develop, and grow
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, or another related field preferred
Base Compensation: $53,000.00 + bonus + commission
Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for Colorado-based hires only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. Billtrust intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience and location. We encourage you to apply and speak with our Talent Acquisition team to learn more about the total compensation package.
What You'll Get:
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, short-term and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, HSA, and life, cancer, and AD&D insurance.
- Equity: So that every employee is a shareholder and is aligned on building our company's value.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Sabbatical: A paid leave to reward longevity and commitment to Billtrust.
- Paid Parental Leave: To promote parent-child bonding and increase gender equity at home and in the workplace.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. From ERGs like Women in Tech and DE&I, to Mentor-Mentee, Leadership, and High-Potential Programs, we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Founders Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and outcomes achieved.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- A Culture that Lives its Values: Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions - big and small - each and every day.
Who We Are:
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Order-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $50B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently.
For the past 19 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture. We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas - even with our CEO - and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.