Location: San Francisco, CA
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length: 7 month contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find a Business Analyst to join its Strategic Vendor Sales team, which works with third-party vendors to enable the company’s sales through flexible/scalable staffing and program management. In this role, you’ll work closely with the team’s lead to structure, run, and analyze experiments; build forecasting models; and conduct deep dive business analyses.As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Engage in revenue analysis, creating predictive models for chat-based revenue grounded in traffic trends and identify risks.
- Run chat-based experiments and analyze results for impact on incremental GNARR.
- Develop business insights, diving deep on different strategic questions to identify areas of opportunity for the business and support product-insight requests.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in data science, computer science, math, or similar field
- 2+ years experience in data analytics or similar field
- Strong data analytics, business insights/analysis experience and fluency in SQL
- Experience with analytics tools (e.g. Snowflake, Tableau, and Hive)
- Experience working with business stakeholders and familiarity with sales
- Data forecasting, program/project management, or experience as a team lead is a plus
Commitment:This is a remote, full-time, 7-month contract position staffed via HireArt and is open to U.S.-based candidates.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.