Join us as we pursue our exciting new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our team!
Splunk is seeking to fill the position of Director of Order-to-Cash Finance Transformation, reporting to the Senior Director of Global Revenue. As the strategic owner of a team that drives innovation and efficiency at scale, you will be supporting Order Management, Billing, Technical Accounting, Revenue Assurance, Revenue Operations, and Credit & Collections. Planning, leading, and executing on global, cross-functional, enterprise-wide projects that impact the Finance organization is your passion. The ability to think critically to plan and execute effectively while collaborating across teams and locations will be key to success in this role.
Responsibilities: I want and can do that!
- Hire, develop and provide leadership to a team of agile, detailed oriented, OTC experts who innately strive towards solution excellence and can plan and drive programs to completion
- Become a trusted advisor and partner with key leaders to understand their objectives, processes, and technology roadmaps to develop an OTC roadmap based on prioritized initiatives
- Identify and recommend creative ideas to improve business operations, business engagement and project delivery
- Lead all aspects of the portfolio of OTC projects and ensure projects achieve desired goals and benefits
- Coordinate overall project team and establish clear roles and responsibilities to execute on projects on time and on budget
- Assist in creating and executing against the enterprise strategy to ensure that progress is made towards aligned goals and initiatives
- Proactively manage program risks and develop mitigation strategies to meet the broader organization goals, timelines, and objectives
- You will collaborate across the organization to understand the requirements of your team and ensure the team has the resources it needs to succeed
- Coordinate overall project team and establish clear roles and responsibilities execute on projects on time and on budget
- Establish communications cadence to ensure appropriate program governance
- Build and maintain relationships to increase collaboration and productivity
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field
- 10+ years of business experience including 4+ years of accounting experience in revenue or related area, in accordance with a SOX control framework
- Experience in project management approaches and phases of the lifecycle, possess the ability to thinking strategically as it relates to the detailed aspects of OTC operations
- Leadership experience to align project goals with organization and sponsor goals, while managing ambiguity, risk, and changing direction of projects and strategies
- Acute business acumen and understanding of OTC issues and challenges
- MBA, CPA, or advanced degree in Finance or Business Administration
- PM certiﬁcation
- Big 4 accounting firm experience
- Relevant experience with large, fast-paced, multi-national public company
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.