Clinical Study Analyst, US
This position reports to our Cambridge, MA, office. Travel may be required for this position. Local Candidates are highly preferred.
TriNetX is the Global Health Research Network for Healthcare Organizations (HCOs), Biopharma, and CROs. We help to optimize clinical research and enable discoveries through the creation of real-world evidence (RWE). TriNetX combines real-time access to longitudinal clinical and genomic data with state-of-the-art analytics to answer complex research questions at the speed of thought.
Our customer base, networks, and product offerings are growing rapidly, and we are expanding our Clinical Sciences & Operations team with the hiring of an Analyst within the Clinical Study Feasibility & Analytics group. Reporting to the Manager of Clinical Study Feasibility & Analytics, the Analyst will serve the company as a clinical data subject matter expert and as a liaison between our clients and the TriNetX platform. Successful candidates in this position will work with Sales and Account Management teams representing clients in both industry and at the HCOs to assist users in finding relevant patient cohorts for clinical trials by translating clinical trial eligibility criteria into queries that can be run across the TriNetX Network.
The Analyst will need to draw upon their extensive expertise across the areas of clinical research and clinical trial design and execution to help our customers meet their goals. This role will support and educate users in a consultative manner, ultimately creating self-sufficient users of our platform and driving product adoption in the process. The ideal candidate is someone willing to learn our platform, data, and tools while utilizing existing clinical information and skills to discover new approaches in solving challenging matters.
- Determine criteria that are most important for defining a patient cohort and formalize it using standard coding schemes for clinical data
- Recognize nuances of clinical trial patient eligibility criteria and find creative ways of representing it using available clinical data sources
- Work with external clients to identify, analyze and interpret data relevant to clinical questions and needs, and provide consultative assistance via written, oral, or in-person presentation methods
- Answer client questions professionally and succinctly within a business day
- Generate thorough and accurate clinical reports and summaries of data or results in a timely manner
- Contribute to simultaneous customer engagements using effective workload management and prioritization capabilities
- Collaborate with the Clinical Sciences & Operations staff and other teams across the company on project evaluation, data analysis for reports, presentations, and data requests as necessary
- Provide feedback and suggestions for better product usability and new features to Product and Engineering teams within TriNetX
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert and point of contact (e.g., by Medical Informatics, Sales, Marketing, Engineering) for query design/clinical information related questions
- Support the sales and training processes of TriNetX on both the healthcare organization and sponsor (pharma/CRO) user ends of the platform
- Review professional journals, health bulletins, and other publications to keep informed of current trends and new knowledge in the clinical research field as well as create scientific publications based on data and analysis from the TriNetX platform
- Assure data quality, integrity, and confidentiality of information
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in a health-related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience with preference to an advanced degree
- 3-5 years of experience in healthcare, clinical research, clinical trial design or execution, feasibility, or patient recruitment, preferably in a pharma/CRO setting
- Previous work in patient data including clinical information systems, EMR, claims, etc.
- Strong familiarity with clinical data coding systems and/or computer-based clinical search tools and data analytics
- Possess strong, flexible research skills and the ability to locate unusual information
- Significant experience interacting with customers to gather and understand their business/technical/clinical needs and offer well-thought, data-driven solutions
- Established ability to interpret and report analytical information in a clear concise manner with excellent communication skills on verbal, written, and presentation levels
- Demonstrate time management and organization of workload to handle competing priorities and consistently meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and thoroughness in all work output
- Self-starter who can work independently as well as part of a diverse team
Interested in joining our community?
TriNetX is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons are considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex or gender, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
No recruiters or agencies, please. Any candidate(s) submitted through outside agencies will NOT be considered and disqualified. Thank You!