WHO WE ARE
Acuant is a leading B2B provider of identity verification technology. We are revolutionizing the way consumers transact by allowing businesses to quickly and seamlessly identify who they are doing business with on any platform while protecting both parties. Join a global team that works with leaders in all industries to deliver best in class technology.
Acuant's Trusted Identity Platform provides complete identity verification and regulatory compliance (AML/KYC) based on your level of risk so you can build your business with valid customers. Powered by AI for the highest speed and accuracy, our omnichannel products enable seamless customer experiences to increase conversions in the digital economy. With solutions that are scalable, secure and compliant Acuant allows businesses to establish trusted identities from any location in seconds.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
Acuant is experiencing rapid growth and has an opening for a skilled Product Marketing Manager who is versed in developing content to support product launches, enable sales, and position the company as a leader in the markets we serve. This is an exciting opportunity to develop professionally and contribute to a stellar Marketing Department.
We seek an individual contributor who has a vision and can execute. You must have the ability to command many timelines and manage expectations across various products and projects. The role will report to the Director of Product Marketing and requires a successful history of bridging the gap between Product and Marketing teams.
He/she must excel at working cross-departmentally with the Marketing, Product, Sales, Customer Success and Executive teams. This role will serve as Acuant’s expert on a distinct part of our product portfolio, Acuant Compliance, developing customer and sales facing marketing materials to support product updates and launches.
The Product Marketing Manager will have the ability to present and demonstrate complex technical concepts. Acuant’s marketing and product teams will rely on the Product Marketing Manager to garner and incorporate product and competitive industry insights in order to provide timely advice and guidance to our sales teams.
Our package includes a competitive base salary and benefits.
WHAT YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR*
- Assisting in developing the go-to-market (GTM) strategy including market research, competitive analysis and product/solution positioning.
- Understanding our technology and how our solutions can meet the needs of our customers and solve their problems.
- Showcasing our products through white papers, datasheets, blogs, videos, product demos and presentation decks.
- Coordinating the development and delivery of internal and customer facing product news.
- Collaborating with members of the Product, Customer Success and Marketing teams on the planning and execution of product launches.
- Developing and delivering product and sales training sessions (in collaboration with Product)Representing Acuant in presentations and events as needed.
Skills & Requirements_*
- Experience: 2-4 years in a B2B product marketing role, preferably in a SaaS environment. Experience in regulatory compliance/RegTech is preferred
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Flexible and Adaptable: Able to manage multiple projects and set priorities
- Strategic thinker: Applies a strategic, objective rigor to developing and evaluating product marketing plans and assets (design and copy)
- Content and Messaging Driven: you know how to derive the salient points and tell a compelling story to the marketplace
- Technical: Some facility with technical concepts
- Organization and planning: Able to proactively manage multiple fast-moving projects involving internal stakeholders and external partners
- Sets high standards and goals: Sets a high bar for work outputs in-line with company expectations; consistently looking for ways to improve upon the status quo
- Communication and people skills: Ability to listen, take constructive criticism, and provide insightful feedback; superior written and verbal communication skills
HOW WE VALUE OUR EMPLOYEES*
- You will always be heard, decisions are collaborative
- Competitive compensation
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Generous benefits package
- Work with an incredible team of smart and mission-driven people
Job Type: Full-time