Inside Sales Representative must communicate directly with prospective leads that arise from marketing campaigns, customer service, and through existing client data base. Must contact leads quickly and in a quality manner in compliance with internal processes, meet quarterly goals. Skilled in creating schedules, reporting and tracking sales data.
- Represent the Company in the upmost professional and ethical manner.
- Manage internal business opportunities that arise from marketing campaigns or through internal opportunities and customer calls for orientation.
- Interview clients or prospects over phone or in person in order to acquire a solid evaluation of customer’s needs services, time in business, use of desired equipment, financial capacity, among others.
- Determine if the prospect is a potential client or if it has the Company's qualification characteristics.
- Attend and / or redirect referrals and leads to team members according to the industry.
- If customer fit the criteria, ISRC must request all required information needed for credit evaluation the case to Credit Division, to reach a credit decision in 3 working days or less.
- Access and manage the sales system and input prospects information in an accurate manner.
- Communicate with customers immediately upon notice that the application was approved or declined and explain terms and conditions to customers.
- Negotiate terms and conditions with customers and special terms (if needed) with the Company's Senior Management.
- When needed, meet the customer for contract signatures, explain credit conditions and answer customers questions about products, pricings, insurance and closing requirements.
- Visit client to inspect and take pictures of the financed equipment upon client’s receipt.
- Prepare contracts and send to customers using technology.
- Assist on collection duties as requested by management in order to maintain delinquency portfolio.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, expense report, keeping sales records, and additional tasks as requested by the Company.
- Ensure that all referrals are contacted within 24 hours.
- Generate and maintain excellent professional relationships with dealers, clients and manufacturers.
- Coordinate closing processes.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree Business Administration (Major in Finance, Preferable)
- Three (3) years of sales experience on banking or financial industry
- Proficient on MS Office apps (Word, Excel)
- Bilingual (English-Spanish)
- Technology Oriented
- Fast Learner, Communication driven, Optimistic, Persuasion, Team Oriented, Goal Oriented, Highly ethical and responsible, Self-driven
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $36,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- On the road