About Discovery Senior Living
Discovery Senior Living ranks prominently among the 9 largest senior housing providers in the US, and is nationally renowned for designing, developing, marketing, and operating a multi-brand portfolio of upscale, luxury senior-living communities.
With a 30-year reputation and almost 14,000 existing homes or homes under development, our company is a recognized industry leader with a penchant for excellence and innovation.
Discovery Senior Living is hiring a Sales Consultant for our luxury Independent Living community The Welstone at Mission Crossing.
No industry experience required. If you can demonstrate a successful history of closing, we can train you.
In this position:
- You will interact with seniors, their family member and other influencers as they explore their new vibrant living options.
- You will present the different lifestyles available at your community (Independent Living, Assisted Living & Memory Care), and personalized care services in order to present a specific plan tailored to meet their needs.
- You will conduct community tours, host various prospect and professional events to build occupancy in your community.
- Five or more years of proven commission based sales experience
- Must have a flexible schedule and ability to work some evenings and weekends.
- Compassionate with an interest in working with seniors
- Strong communicator with the ability to build relationships and influence decision making
- Expert at discovering a prospects sales motivations and needs
- Quick, strategic thinker with the ability to understand and overcome objections
- Ability to close sales in person and over the phone
- Self-starter with a passion for sales and accomplishing goals
- Project a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Experience working with sales CRM systems, tracking leads and sales activities
Benefits: Total Compensation Opportunity $100K +
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Discovery offers a comprehensive benefit package.
Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mission, KS 66202 (Required)
- Associate (Required)
- One location