About the role
With Headquarters in the UK, Interact operates globally and is one of the fastest growing intranet software companies in the world to-date.
Interact has built a strong reputation of delivering successful and collaborative intranet solutions to leading companies such as Dominos, Playstation, AT&T and Make a Wish Foundation – hundreds of thousands of users each year will see and use your work to support their workplace activities.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Customer Success Manager to join our growing team in the US – ideally based in OK, but we are open to US-wide.
A little about you...
- You will have 4+ years of experience in Customer Success or Account Management in a SaaS organization.
- You will be enthusiastic, a natural at providing exceptional levels of customer service.
- Can-do attitude with a bias towards problem-solving Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers.
- You will deftly build trusted relationships with customers.
- You will have an attention to detail and meticulous time-management Confident and engaging story teller who motivates, informs and excites people within group settings (able to tell success “stories”).
- You will have an ability to ask smart questions and listen well - for both the literal answers and the motivations / ambitions / fears that underpin them.
- You will have a very strong written and oral communication skills that enable crisp decision making and execution by your Success and customer teams.
- You will have a discipline to manage, organize and constantly re-prioritize many, many open tasks - comfort with an Inbox that’s rarely at 0.
- You will hold a Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Experience.
- Understand customer health by leveraging the Customer Success Platform to analyze relevant data and interactions
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs, and communicate new features and functionality of the product on a regular basis
- Function as the customer advocate and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve our customers
- Manage all post-launch activity for customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for value-measurement, change management and adoption programs
- Increase Customer Retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items and performing strategic business reviews for alignment of objectives and outcomes (including on-site & online meetings).
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work actively to eliminate that risk.
- Partner with Sales and Professional Services to develop a plan for making our product a part of each customer’s core tech stack.
- Simultaneously manage multiple customers who are at different points in the account lifecycle
- Identify opportunities to develop new training materials designed to ensure successful customer adoption and Interact proficiency
- Engage in internal product discussions, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights and feature ideas