RevolutionParts is dedicated to modernizing the auto industry through our parts e-commerce platform. And we are pretty great at it too! We have enabled thousands of dealerships to sell auto parts online by transforming the way buyers and sellers connect.
And not only are we dedicated to revolutionizing the auto industry; we are also passionate about building a revolutionary team. Our Revolutionaries (as we call ourselves) are talented humans who have a shared goal of delivering an exceptional product and customer experience. Plus, we have fun while doing it!
RevolutionParts is seeking an experienced Demand Gen Marketing Manager responsible for the day-to-day, tactical execution of the marketing plan. In this role you'll work with a talented team to create, manage, and optimize campaigns that achieve the company's business objectives. To succeed, you'll need an intermediate to advanced understanding of key concepts in digital campaign creation, demand generation, account-based marketing, and sales enablement.
You are a well-organized, high-performer who can understand complex concepts, manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, and complete projects on time and within budget. You have experience effectively managing production resources (in-house or outsource), including graphic designers, copywriters, developers, and others. You are an excellent communicator and take pride in achieving objectives.
If this sounds like you, you may be interested in becoming RevolutionPart’s next Demand Gen Marketing Manager!
- Hands-on management and optimization of paid search, paid social, native, print, and pragmatic campaigns.
- Ensure the company website is in adherence with the best practice in search engine optimization
- Develop automated campaigns to nurture prospects.
- Collaborate with the designer and developers to create campaign landing pages and conduct ongoing multivariate testing to optimize conversion ratesCollaborate with the content marketing manager to create compelling content to fuel campaigns, including articles, blogs, ebooks, webinars, infographics, and other thought-leadership content.
- Measure campaign results, analyze data and optimize campaigns to ensure individual and team objectives are achieved.
- At least five years of digital marketing experience, with hands-on experience managing campaigns within Google Ads, Facebook, Linkedin, and others.
- An excellent understanding of Google Analytics and all digital marketing metrics
- Hands-on experience creating and optimizing email nurture campaigns, experience using Pardot is a plus.
- Positive, can-do attitude, excited to build something, and confident taking on new challenges to achieve objectivesExcellent project management skills, a strong take-charge initiative, and a tenacious appetite to learn
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Grace under pressure.
RevolutionParts is proud to provide all full-time Revolutionaries with a comprehensive employment package including competitive compensation, career development, benefits, 401K match, parental leave, and many more valuable perks. You can learn more about our core-value driven culture at our career page.
RevolutionParts is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time