Customer Support Account Manager (CSAM)
Location: Toronto or Montreal
The company: MHI RJ Aviation Group (MHIRJ) provides comprehensive critical operational, engineering and customer support solutions including maintenance, refurbishment, technical publications, marketing and sales activities for the global regional aircraft industry. Headquartered in Mirabel, Quebec, and bolstered by an Aerospace Engineering Center, MHIRJ's network of service centers, support offices and parts depots are positioned in important aviation hubs in the U.S., Canada and Germany. A wholly owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd, MHI RJ Aviation Group includes MHI RJ Aviation ULC (Canada), MHI RJ Aviation Inc. (U.S.A.) and MHI RJ Aviation GmbH (Germany).
We have an opening for a Customer Support Account Manager (CSAM), reporting directly to the Manager, Customer Support.
In your role, you will:
- Build relationships with key decision makers and influencers at airline customers by developing credibility through frequent communications, on site visits and consistently meeting customer expectations
- Develop a deep understanding of customer business/cultural and regional issues to assist in positively influencing customer loyalty
- Understand and communicate effectively customer satisfaction and customer concerns or issues within the Aftermarket Customer and Product Support organization
- Build effective working relationships with key influencers in functional departments across the Aftermarket Customer and Product Support organization to ensure understanding and support for key customer issue resolution
- Follow-up to ensure timely response from the various MHIRJ organization functions to customer commitments
- Coordinate various customer meetings and forums
- Participate in business development strategy with the various customer accounts and promote MHIRJ Aftermarket Customer and Product Support services to the customers to expand the business
- Work hand in hand with the Field Service Representative (FSR) to monitor customer reliability of in-service aircraft and support the customer in refining their maintenance program and operational / engineering practices to ensure high dispatch reliability, lower operating cost, and maximum utilization of operator's fleet
- With FSR support, identify areas of the customer's operations or procedures suitable for improvement as related to the MHIRJ Aftermarket Organization's available service solutions and influence customers to take action(s) recommended by MHIRJ to improve performance and/or satisfaction with our products
- With FSR support review and promote the introduction of engineering changes in the form of Service Bulletins, STCs, In-Service Design Changes etc. which will increase dispatch reliability, lower operating cost, and generate revenues for the customer
- Support, monitor, and maintain up to date departmental action registers / databases with current and relevant data
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a university degree or equivalent and strong credibility in the commercial airline industry.
- Experience on CRJ products is preferred
- You have five (5) to ten (10) years of experience from working at an Airline or in Engineering, Operations, Parts Logistics, Contracts, Maintenance or Field Services
- You have strong customer service focus
- You have strong leadership skills and are a team player
- You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills in French and English (written and spoken), ability to build and foster positive relationships and are able to communicate effectively at all levels with demonstrated tact and diplomacy.
- You are self-motivated, able to work independently, prioritize tasks, manage multiple time sensitive initiatives simultaneously
- You are able to mobilize teams cross-functionally and influence decisions
- You possess strong organization/time management skills, with a focus on project management methodology
- You are results oriented; strong decision-making ability; must be able to demonstrate negotiation and conflict resolution skills, strong problem-solving skills
- You have strong computer skills and good knowledge of Microsoft office suite
Auto req ID