iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances, which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture backed by over 190 issued and pending patents and more than 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4,000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are hands on, diverse, nimble, and highly empowered to drive excellence. Come be a part of the team that will transform the way network security is delivered!
The Sales Development Representative will play a key role in driving new business opportunities in the fastest growing cyber Market (SASE). By qualifying, nurturing, and setting appointments for the field sales team, we will take our fair share of this exploding market.
- High volume prospecting, calling into multiple organizations via cold calling, networking, e-mail, as well as utilizing Internet information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline
- Profile, qualify and schedule well-qualified appointments with key decision makers within “targeted” companies
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of iboss technology and articulate capabilities to prospective customers and overcome prospect objections
- Work closely with field sales and sales engineering teams in the development of strategic sales approaches
- Research customers, identify decision-makers, educate prospects, and qualify customer interest
- Use Salesforce to maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all customers and prospects
- A minimum of 1-3 years sales experience in high-tech sales in a corporate environment
- Demonstrated success in booking sales appointments
- Ability to prospect and market concepts to new and existing accounts while interpreting complex information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to forecast accurately
- Proficient in practicing good sales hygiene in Salesforce
- Ability to influence others and prepare for emerging customer needs
- Highly motivated and results-oriented personality with strong desire to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Competitive, Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas