SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
The SmartRecruiters Enterprise Account Executive will sell with insight, network, be able to build rapport and credibility with your clients, and create demand unique to our solution, by understanding their business/industry challenges, and what makes them tick. You will be open to new ideas, successful working independently or as part of a stellar team. Further, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and one that’s continually evolving.
- As a hunter, you will secure new logo business through all means at your disposal, including not being afraid to pick up the phone.
- Conduct virtual and live presentations around our solutions and capabilities, getting wide and deep into often complex accounts, building consensus, and negotiating/closing license and professional services agreements with large enterprises.
- Establish strong working relationships with key client stakeholders.
- You will coordinate with marketing and inside sales resources to create strategy, messaging, and materials specific to your assigned marketplace.
We are only looking for THE BEST - Top 10% - Quota Crushers!
You are a person who is fired up to not only make top dollar but do so while being a key driver at a company that is on its way to change an industry.
Your Toolbox Includes:
- Highly successful sales experience in Enterprise HR/HCM Applications
- Minimum of 5 years enterprise/cloud software sales experience, successfully selling high-level corporate software/technology solutions at the executive level
- Must be comfortable demonstrating software and speaking to all levels
- Solution sales, exposure to The Challenger Sale strategy/methodology, or similar
- Ability to successfully work from a home office environment and travel at least 30%
- Last, but by no means least - an outstanding work ethic, high integrity, team player attitude
We are looking for roles in various cities across the United States so the location is flexible.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.