At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
Our business has just embarked on an ambitious growth strategy with the introduction of Customer Success and Regional Hubs. Working closely with our client engagement teams, Service Lines, Regional Technology Hub Leaders and with our technologists and alliances across the world, ensures we offer the best of global technology to enable the best outcomes for our clients.
Customer Success works with the G360s and accounts in Regions, in collaboration with the Service Lines, to bring the full spectrum of [email protected] capabilities in support of the accounts Go to Market and engagements. A key tenet of [email protected] is our message to the market ‘Technology to power the Human Enterprise’ with key success planks around [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]
Your key responsibilities
As a G360 Customer Success Manager you are front and centre with EY’s most strategic customers at our G360 accounts. You will:
- develop a baseline of a client’s past, present and planned tech-enabled solution deployments
- partner with the Account Executive / Account Technology Leader to build and execute the strategic account plan to execute the support coverage model, consumption roadmap & delivery execution oversight
- orchestrate technology onboarding in line with customer priorities
- ensure value realization of a customer’s EY investment through consumption, operational health and customer experience
- influence the development and execution of the customer consumption plan and operational health, using support resources across all solution areas, with a focus of ensuring delivery is driving the customer’s success and consistently achieving our shared objectives and outcomes
- ensure prioritized alignment of coordinated outcomes across Customer Success Engagements, Support Programs and Consulting projects that will drive consumption, supportability, and operational improvements
- collaborate across EY groups bringing the best-of-EY to the account
- build knowledge and expertly represent EY’s Field of Play and Business Product go-to-market strategy
- using knowledge of EY tech-enabled solutions as well as market awareness and research drive a tech-enabled account acceleration plan
Skills and attributes for success
Experience designing, developing, deploying and supporting large tech enabled solutions that involve multiple technology areas, stakeholders and are high risk, and highly visible
- Strong communication and presentation skills, as well as displaying executive presence and confidence in varying levels of customer situations
- Consistent record of establishing relationships with senior customer executives in large or highly strategic accounts
- Strong skills in planning for a portfolio of engagements, cross-group collaboration, resource orchestration, communications, analytical capabilities, and attention to detail required
- Driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through with verbal and written communication.
- Adept in handling ambiguity and move forward with imperfect information and get things done in a constantly evolving environment
- Must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are challenged
- Accomplished at working within complex, matrixed multi-location teams
To qualify for the role you must have
A breadth of experience in client-facing roles
- Successful record of putting the customer first, establishing trust, and delivering on promises
- Demonstrated ability to accurately perceive customer and internal relationships as well as a driven desire to turn negatives into positives
- An entrepreneurial approach to business and the ability to establish a holistic business view
- Consistent record in contributing to the establishment of new organizations, procedures, and solutions
- Ability to align EY Services with customer at a business level
- Direct and indirect experience supervising staff members in the development, implementation, and delivery of services and products to customer's requirements
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills across matrixed client, supplier and geographically dispersed virtual teams
- Analytical skills and problem-solving skills to lead multiple factors on a project simultaneously
- Proven success in building strong working relationships
- Experience of working with diverse groups of collaborators on innovative and future-forward scenarios
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with an ability to convey strategic direction to all levels within the organization, and senior leadership
- Global Approach and experience i.e. you can coordinate / collaborate with teams & stakeholders in multiple geographies
- Able to deal efficiently with issues and difficult situations/people under pressure, and team effectively with strategic business partners across geographies
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Good time management, interpersonal, communication, organizational and decision-making skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of success in senior roles attributing to technical engagement and delivery management and/or program management for large, complex, and global strategic customers is preferred.
- Prior work experience in a Senior Program Manager or Senior Engagement Manager position focused software/services solution
- A proven experience leading diverse delivery teams
- Experience building collaborative relationships with Service Lines, Wavespace, GDS and Alliance teams in EY.
What we look for
Individuals who are fascinated and passionate about how technology is evolving, excited to be part of a truly world-class team and able to articulate a vision for how technology can be used and adapted for our account teams and clients.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.