Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
- Responsible for contributing to proposal writing, contracting, client capabilities presentations, and pricing
- Create project chain-linking opportunities through role as content developer on project teams
- Apply and develop content expertise in the following functional areas: market assessments (incorporating clinical, health economics/outcomes research [HEOR], and reimbursement aspects); value proposition development (incorporating clinical, HEOR, and reimbursement aspects); payer segmentation/strategy; client workshops; enduring marketing materials (print and digital); payer market research
- Manage, implement and deliver on various project types potentially including: Brand planning engagements, Value proposition creation (for client products to payers and providers), and Message testing /payer market research. Field force tools development and training (ie, account manager tool kits),Sales aids (both payer and provider), Market segmentation analyses, Interactive marketing/sales aids, Account strategy, Contracting strategy, Commercialization strategy, Pricing
- Role in managing project budgets responsibly while developing their content
- Overall responsibility for timeliness, accuracy, completeness, and quality of all assigned projects
- Recognize changes in project scope and determine appropriate manner of feedback to client
- Maintain individual chargeability requirement
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Builds Effective Teams
- Business Insights
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Drives for Results
- Ensure Accountability
- Functional Knowledge
- Manages Ambiguity
- Manages Complexity
- Builds Effective Teams
Level of role may vary depending on education and experience of candidate.
This role is 100% remote for candidates located in the United States.
What your background should look like
Requires a minimum of 1+ years of experience in managed markets marketing/market access within the pharmaceutical industry or a managed markets/market access agency servicing the pharmaceutical industry. BS/BA required, advanced degree preferred (eg, MPH, MHA, and MBA).
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Structured and well organized with excellent work ethic
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and maintain high quality work output in a high paced dynamic environment while working on multiple projects
- Function well in a team atmosphere
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Broad technical knowledge of outcomes research and health economics
- Retrospective research experience as well as a sound understanding of large database management and analysis
- Descriptive and inferential statistical and analytical skills
- Detailed knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and experience with issues surrounding the marketing of pharmaceutical products in the global marketplace to include the design and use of health economics and outcomes research studies
- Ability to communicate complex material in presentations and discussions in a straightforward manner
- Demonstrated record of scientific/medical publication
- Ability to network and partner with important external customers, including pharmaceutical companies, medical thought leaders, academic institutions, large group practices, medical directors and pharmacy directors
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and associated software
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.