Our company’s success depends on talented individuals who have a passion for supporting our dealers and customers. WIRTGEN AMERICA, a John Deere Company and member of WIRTGEN GROUP, is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee and known for our commitment, innovation, quality and integrity within the road construction industry. WIRTGEN AMERICA has over 30+ years of providing customer-focused service and has established a strong customer base across North America.
We are looking for an outside
Concrete Paving Products Representative
to join our Slipform Paving team in the Texas-Oklahoma territory of the U.S. who believes in our mission of remaining Close to Our Customers.
Job Summary:Works with and supports the internal sales team, dealers, and customers to provide solutions, relevant training. The successful candidate will master concrete slipform machines, their applications, and confidently present Wirtgen advantages and superiority in a sales environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as the product expert with full comprehensive understanding of machine applications.
- Work closely with district sales managers to train both them and dealer salesmen.
- Work closely with internal sales team to identify sales opportunities and assist with finding solutions for technical, customer-specific needs to include mix design, job site solutions and product issues.
- Work closely with district sales manager to drive sales and machine start-ups to successful conclusion.
- Visit dealer locations and job sites to increase brand awareness and build relationships.
- Continually apprise management and inside sales team of market, technological, and competitive developments.
- Participate in trade shows.
- Up to 70% travel required including limited international travel.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- 4-year college degree desired; Civil Engineering or Concrete Industry Management degree a plus.
- Heavy equipment sales experience desired, road building sector preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office required.
- Effective communication with diverse audiences and multiple organizational levels.
The ideal candidate would reside in Texas.
WIRTGEN AMERICA offers an excellent benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability and paid time off. This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a growing, dynamic team focused on superior products, excellent service and continuous improvement.
Daten und Fakten
For consideration, please submit resume to WIRTGEN AMERICA Recruiting: