Adult Enrichment Center (A.E.C.,Inc.) is a distinguished Adult Day Program in Orange County providing training and behavioral therapy for individuals living with Autism spectrum disorders. We have over 20 years of experience providing behavior intervention services for individuals with Autism. We are one of the fastest growing Adult Day Programs in Orange County.
We assist individuals in acquiring skills to become more independent, self-reliant and active members of their community. If you are interested in entering the field of teaching, Behavioral Psychology, or learning ABA methodologies to work with individuals with Autism and related disorders.
Consider a position WHERE YOU ARE PAID TO TRAIN AND LEARN to work as a SKILL DEVELOPMENT TEACHER (SDT) teaching and training others to explore their potentials.
We promote from within and offer opportunities for career advancement.
A.E.C affords the following opportunities:
- Guaranteed daytime shifts 30 hours per week Monday --Friday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM (Daily - 6 hours per shift per day) Must be available from Mon-Fri between 8:00 AM until 3:30 PM - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Generous compensation for mileage reimbursement - $0.50 per mile
- Health Insurance and Dental Insurance - after 3 months probation
- Fun work environment with opportunities to advance
- Mileage reimbursement to drive to work with participants as well as back to your city you reside
- Extensive training and on-going support by our Management Team and also Board Certified Behavior Analysts that develop the Individual Service Plans Out training will provide you with the confidence and competence to succeed.
- Paid CPI, CPR and First Aid Training
- Able to record data and chart objectives daily according to service plans.
- Able to provide consumers with self-care assistance and hygiene training.
- Have reliable transportation to take participants to community based training sites in local area.
- Have a reliable vehicle
- Must have a valid and unexpired CA Driver's License
- Must have a valid and unexpired vehicle insurance and be insured to drive the vehicle
- Valid and unexpired vehicle Registration
- No major incidents/convictions
- Have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Pass a criminal background clearance (Live Scan)
- Physical (lift 50 lbs)
- Pass Health TB clearance
- The position requires that the SDT interact with the participants at the center in Santa Ana, and in the community including performing transportation duties - picking-up and dropping-off at the participants' place of residence. (Participants are usually located within the neighborhood or city that the SDT would be coming from)
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $14.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Yes, COVID-19 training, mask, social distancing and remote duties when required
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Required)
- One location