Product Manager – DocuSign CLM, AI as a Service
Product Management I San Francisco, CA or Seattle, WA or Chicago, IL
If this position is eligible for remote employment in the US, the employee can work remotely in all but the following states: Alaska, Colorado, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what's right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you'll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Product Management teams work on some of the most impactful and challenging problems in the Software industry. We are a highly collaborative cross-border group that operates on the edge between Engineering and the business and helps to design solutions from concept to launch – all while focusing on and advocating for what's best for our customers. We work closely with Engineering and Design to create some of the most innovative never-been-done-before products. We partner with the Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Security teams to bring the product to market.
As the Product Manager – DocuSign CLM, AI as a Service, you will develop the roadmap, vision, and define and deliver AI-powered automation and intelligence in CLM, that will help customers maximize business outcomes. You will work closely with the Sr. Director of Product Management, CLM PaaS, as well as other Product Managers within the team and across DocuSign to develop and support outstanding AI experiences through all development and go-to- market phases, from concept through launch and adoption. Your objectives will be directly aligned with business metrics such as revenue, adoption, customer and partner satisfaction and operational efficiency.
- Build the roadmap for our Ai augmented CLM experiences
- Translate vision and strategy into product requirements, facilitate a sound design and deliver an efficient experience.
- Leverage primary and secondary research to deepen understanding of customers and partners challenges and needs
- Drive insights on the markets and segments in which the CLM platform competes, stay abreast of industry trends, events and channels to anticipate customer and partner needs
- Evaluate and prioritize requirements in partnership with cross functional teams, leveraging customer insights and industry best practices
- Prioritize and manage a product backlog for effective release and sprint planning
- Define and monitor key product metrics in terms of adoption, usage and experience
- Facilitate requirements definition with design and engineering partners while identifying dependencies and relative priority with other product managers
- Partner with Program Management, and Engineering to ensure solutions ships on time and to quality
- BA/BS degree with 5+ years of relevant experience or a Master's degree with 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working cross-functionally with Product Management, Design, Engineering, IT, Operations, Program Management, Marketing, Sales and Customer Support
- Direct experience using Agile methodologies (ex. SCRUM)
- Demonstrated success building/managing large-scale technology products including new, existing, or legacy products
- Familiar with CLM a plus
- Experience with AI a strong plus
- Ability to influence and collaborate in a matrixed environment having multiple stakeholders
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world's forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at [email protected]