KeyGleeDispo is a real estate investment firm based out of Chandler, AZ (Phoenix area) and owned by AEM Real Estate Group. At KeyGleeDispo, our streamlined platform and powerful technology privileges us to give homeowners a fair and honest offer for their home. Our company has helped home buyers and sellers across the U.S., and we are growing at a rapid pace. Come join one of the largest wholesale companies in the U.S. Visit www.KeyGleeDispo.com to learn more about us.
We are currently seeking full-time Property Acquisitions and Property Dispositions Sales Mangers to join our Phoenix-area team and be responsible for the Las Vegas market.
We are a fast-paced real estate sales company that manages client relationships with high-net-worth investors and funds. You will use your experience in real estate to acquire and sell our wholesale properties, utilizing the systems and skills that have made us one of the top wholesale companies in the United States.
- Responsible for acquiring or selling properties by negotiating with what we purchase, and at what price
- Negotiate property pricing and run comparisons on properties daily
- Able to hit weekly and monthly sales goals
- Frequent phone, text, and email communication with buyers and sellers, as well as potential in-person meet-ups with clients
- Building rapport with our clients, you would be responsible for setting appointments and showing properties within the area
- Training is a key part of working with KeyGleeDispo, we provide you all the training you need to be successful starting with intense training over the first month
- Cultivate and maintain high-level client relationships
- Work with an energetic team and have fun
- Real Estate License – required for the market being served
- 1 – 2 years of previous sales experience is preferred
- Go-getter attitude and motivated
- Winner’s mindset
- Able to be team player
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Computer Literate, some proficiency in Podio, Slack and Close is a plus
KeyGleeDispo hires Top Performers only. If you're looking for a company that assures vertical growth, cultivates a positive environment, and challenges you daily, apply now. KeyGleeDispo is committed to upholding and protecting high standards and as a whole is thoroughly team driven. We don't want cogs in the wheel. We want team members that make significant impacts within the company and in their communities.
Benefits & Pay:
- For the first 12-weeks, we pay $486/week plus commission
- After 12-weeks, we pay $486/week draw against commission
- After 12-weeks, potential to earn $5k to $16k/month in commission
- Optional Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $5,000.00 - $12,000.00 per month
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- One location