We are eClinicalWorks. We are a privately held leader in healthcare IT, providing comprehensive, cloud-based EHR/PRM solutions to medical professionals worldwide to improve workflows and reduce the risk of physician burnout. We care. We are committed to positive change. And that’s where you come in. Do you value creativity and innovation? Great, so do we. At eClinicalWorks, we share a passion for improving healthcare through dedication, education, and teamwork. Everyone has that one thing they’re really good at. We value your talent and want you to join our fast-paced, fun, and culturally diverse environment. Ready to make a difference? Apply today.
Important: West Coast candidates Only Apply!!
This position is responsible for providing training to our client practices that are using eCW Software. It is an exciting opportunity for someone who is a great communicator and fond of traveling. Special benefits are provided for this role that include additional time off for travel days, personal accrual of Airline and Hotel points and extensive training on eCW product, Incentives and more!
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Travel to client sites and train end users (doctors and clinical staff) on eCW software and ancillary functionalities via one-on-one coaching and classroom instruction.
- Develop Workflow processes
- Demonstrate the software to client practice, make suggestions and provide training
- Communicate/escalate issues to Project Managers to promptly and effectively address issues
- Prepare various reports such as Checklist & Expense Report.
- Document all training sessions
- Other duties as assigned
- Exceptional customer service orientation while being detail oriented
- Exceptional communications (oral & written) skills
- Ability to coach and train diverse group of people
- Knowledge of MySQL, Windows Office suite, computer networking, and insurance based physician billing.
- Ability to deal with stressful situations with a professional demeanor
- Basic knowledge of technical terminologies
- Adept at multi-tasking and exceling in a fast-paced environment
- Bi-Lingual/Multi-Lingual a plus
- To be able to coach and train diverse group of people
- Must become an eCW Certified Professional at completion of initial training
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Computer Science (CS) or Information Systems (IS). Master’s degree is preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in Healthcare industry, preferably in training and implementation of Project Management or EMR systems
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be willing to travel an average of 50% - 75% per month to anywhere in the 50 US states
- Remote – Regional home base Time zone needed at the time of hire
eClinicalWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences that bring us together and help create a healthy world
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)