Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system 's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced ABAP Developer , you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Good understanding of the Business Processes.
- Identify as-is processes and to-be processes.
- Map Business Processes to SAP.
- Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more processes.
- Configure scenarios in relevant SAP modules.
- Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents.
- Ability to peer review documentation.
- Responsible for supporting and leading project tasks.
- Identifies key drivers of a defined problem and proposes solutions.
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment.
- Performs analysis and effective diagnosis of clients' issues.
- Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements.
- Develops and shares reusable assets that can be readily applied to new client projects.
- Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a engagement; contributes to continuous development of methods and tools.
- A significant contributor to work plans for components on engagements.
- May lead a work stream, reviewing, and directing the work of more junior staff.
- Coordinates activities between work streams and identifies changes in scope.
- Develops solutions to client problems through application of personal experience and methods and tools; validates solutions to subject matter experts.
- Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful realization of client goals.
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
- 4-10 years industry/consulting hands on work in SAP ABAP Development
- Full life cycle project implementation and configuration experience
- Hands-on SAP programming experience in the following areas:
- ABAP technical skills
- WebDynpro ABAP
- Workflow including understanding of software development principles
- Plus 1 skill in one of the following:
- Fiori, SAP UI5, SAP Gateway
- ABAP on HANA
- SAP PI/PO
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Needs to be a strong addition to working teams.
- Aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving.
- Must be willing to live and work in one of the following areas: Boston, MA; Mechanicsburg, PA; McLean, VA; Philadelphia, PA; Pittsburgh, PA; Rosslyn, VA; Tallahassee, FL; Tampa, FL, Miami, FL; Atlanta, GA; Charlotte, NC; Lake Mary, FL; Nashville, TN
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)