We are a well established and growing SaaS company. We are looking for a talented Director of Product Management to join our growing team immediately. An ideal candidate will have end-to-end product management experience of a hospitality property management system (PMS).
This is a crucial hire for us as you will be shaping the future direction of one or more products in our portfolio, which range from new products as well as our existing in-market solutions for Property, Spa, Golf, and Activity Management in the hospitality industry. You'll be responsible for managing a small team of product managers, working cross-functionally with the rest of the organization in their development.
An ideal candidate is proactive and thrives in a fast-paced environment wearing multiple hats. We need someone who is data-driven, using multiple sources to help inform your opinions. You have expertise in leveraging your technical aptitude and product understanding, you love working closely with customers to develop comprehensive solutions.
This is a full-time, permanent position in Bellevue, WA. We are currently working in a hybrid format but will likely be opening up our offices full time again by end of year.
Relocation assistance will be provided for the right candidate as well.
-Candidates with completed questionnaires will be reviewed first-
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Career advancement and professional development opportunities
- Learn and challenge your skills in the evolving software technology industry
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with Sales and Account Management, engaging customers to understand their technical needs and develop solutions that address those needs
- Participating in the execution of product roadmaps, collaborating with the rest of the organization in their development and ultimate acceptance
- Presenting in tradeshows and conduct product demos
- Being the voice of your products throughout the company creating awareness and excitement throughout the life cycle from ideation to release
- Managing a small team in the U.S. and work closely with our offshore development teams
- Working closely with Development and Test in the definition and prioritization of the features for our products
- Collaborating with Support and Implementation teams to ensure readiness for product launch
- Travel up to 30% of the time, mostly in the continental US, to visit customers, our other company locations and tradeshows
- Working closely with business analysts in defining and producing feature requirement documentation
- Define and document business, functional, and technical requirements for our solutions
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Hospitality OR equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience
- 7+ years of product management experience during which you have managed multiple products from concept to launch and demonstrated evidence of significant innovation and/or disruptive thinking
- End-to-end Product Management experience of a Hospitality Property Management System (PMS) OR knowing the PMS functionalities in a development role
- Leadership experience with strong aptitude to think strategically & execute methodically
- Demonstrated high degree of initiative and ownership to drive measurable business, product and organizational performance
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient at pricing analysis, strategies and revenue optimization
- Proven use of data-driven methods to force strategic decisions and get executive buy-in
- Strong technical competence to guide tradeoffs; leverage trends understand threats and potential partnership/integration opportunities
Nice to Have:
- Testing experience
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.