- Proactively work with prospects and clients to understand their current and future project needs. Effectively communicate project status, drive and elevate decision making and help requests.
- Assist in development of concept system designs to include robotic systems, productivity estimates and description of operations.
- Manage robotic solutions development and implementation projects for customers.
- Along with engineers, build prototypes and demo setups to verify and improve the solutions..
- Facilitate system demonstrations and site visits for prospects.
- Develops, evaluates, and enhances manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control standards.
- Understand Dorabot’s portfolio and help propose how these solutions can be integrated into the customer’s current operations
- Take ownership and complete the proposals (RFIs, RFPs and RFQs, etc.), and facilitate the contract execution.
- Coordinate with the Dorabot technical team to meet customer requirements and commission the projects.
- BS in Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Experience working with industrial safety systems or robotic safety systems.
- Able to use SolidWorks and/or CAD software to review and edit 2D/3D drawings.
- Experience in automation solutions for logistics, supply chain, e-commerce, manufacturing, etc.
- Experience with material handling, sorting and loading equipment, including conveyors, AGVs, ASRS, and automated sorting systems.
- Experience of projects involve industry robots, motion control or computer vision.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Good understanding of the warehousing, supply chain, logistics, ecommerce, or fulfillment industries.
- Experience with robotic solutions & automation.
- Strong understanding of customer relations, sales, major account management.
- Strong written, verbal, and cross-cultural communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, proficient with MS Suite and Google Suite, and tools to review drawings.
- The ability to travel to client sites as required & needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Masks Required through your shift. Daily temperature checks.
- How soon would you be available to start?
- Bachelor's (Required)
- One location