Maintain current customer base of partners that embed Kofax technology within their solution offering and drive new business by expanding the wallet share of our existing partners investment in Kofax technology and prospect for new accounts who require our products.
The Sr. Sales Account Executive duties and responsibilities include:
- Independently identify, qualify, and close new business within the assigned target accounts.
- Renew and expand existing customers by leveraging interest and contract terms to add additional value.
- Work closely with our Demand Generation Team, Inside Sales Team, and Sales Engineer to create and manage a strong pipeline of new business in both existing customers and prospects.
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively, both transactional and contractual.
- Understand and articulate the value of the Kofax solutions to Partner Product Managers, Developers, and Executives capitalizing on the business objectives for each persona.
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships with our existing client base.
- Qualify and forecast deals accurately and consistently.
- Regularly update our CRM system to provide management with information such as deal updates and forecasts that they require to manage the business.
- Provide market feedback to Product Management and Product Marketing for future enhancement.
- Grow and maintain a deep and wide set of contacts across all lines of business within each target account.
- Education: BS/BA required
- Minimum years of work experience: 5 Years in sales, preferably selling technology into Independent Software Vendors to use within their products.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently exceed individual quarterly and annual quotas
- Strong work ethic, with commitment to long term success
- Ability to travel within Americas.
- Preferred skills:
- Worked with or for Workflow Automation or RPA companies
- Spanish and/or Brazilian language skills