Overview: We are seeking an Account Executive to join our growing sales team. This person is responsible for managing and growing long-term relationships and business with existing TierPoint customers. The goal is to exceed a revenue sales quota by leveraging the tools, resources and support structure. This position provides an excellent opportunity to sell leading edge IT and Data Center services for the leading Hybrid Cloud solution provider in the industry. To succeed in this position, the candidate must have exceptional communication and problem-solving skills and be passionate about serving their customers.
- Provides quality internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values.
- Manage the cultivation and execution of solution sales to existing TierPoint accounts
- Ensure an appropriate communication cadence with all assigned accounts that results in high levels of satisfaction
- Build and manage a sales pipeline within the existing accounts
- Proactively manage renewals and upgrades to maximize customer satisfaction and TierPoint revenue
- Manage the communication and internal coordination of TierPoint sales support infrastructure: sales support, operations, and executive team to insure customer education and satisfaction.
- Responsible for the successful seamless transition of clients from new sales to service delivery team
- Responsible for the development and delivery of high quality solution focused client presentations
- Understand the customer’s IT business initiatives and business drivers to ensure TierPoint is providing appropriate solutions to exceed their expectations
- Manage the resolution of customer issues by communicating internally with other functional groups and executive management team
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 4 years of successful sales experience within a technical account environment
- Exceptional ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers
- Proven ability to listen, extrapolate information and leverage resources to effectively provide solutions to customer.
- Ability to effectively learn technical products, services and solutions and readily apply new knowledge
- Ability to manage a sales pipeline and effectively forecast both short-term long-term sales
- Ability to maintain and expand existing account relationships.
- Excellent ability to communicate at all levels within an organization.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work both independently and with others
- Ability to operate in a fast moving, team-oriented, collaborative environment with tight deadlines
- Proficiency in using MS Office Suite and Windows-based computer applications
- Previous proven expertise in cloud, managed services, colocation and/or hardware solution sales
- Adequate professional experience and knowledge to perform job responsibilities
Location: Work From Home, Boston, MA
Job Type: Full-time