Cintas is seeking a Service Sales Representative - First Aid and Safety (FAS) to sell and service customers in a manner which exceeds their expectations. Responsibilities include developing and maintaining relationships with customers; replacing used and/or outdated products; servicing any safety equipment that requires periodic maintenance; and up-selling products that will benefit the customer and ensure OSHA compliance.
- Introduce new products to meet customer needs; provide information regarding training and compliance programs; determine safety product needs based on workplace hazards & provide quotes to obtain additional business.
- Clean, organize and restock first aid supplies, replacing expired products and products opened and potentially contaminated. Advise customer of products being replaced and invoice the customer for services rendered and/or products replaced. Obtain customer signature on the invoice at the time of service.
- Service customers on schedule as determined by the service frequency established by the customer and local management.
- Prospect for new customers. Obtain leads and referrals through existing customer relationships; provide sales leads to local Service & Sales Team/Manager or Training & Compliance Instructor for follow up; sell new accounts where appropriate.
- Provide accurate invoicing and accounting of services rendered to customers and obtain a signature on the invoice.
- Advise customer of needs and provide services or arrange for service.
- Analyze customers’ workplace conditions and offer products and services to help address product and training needs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with multiple contacts within each customer including the primary decision maker and users of products and services to ensure we remain their supplier of choice.
- Actively participate in all on-the-job training; use the skills and knowledge provided through training to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Maintain accurate van inventory at all times & participate in quarterly inventory
- Valid driver's license & clear driving record
- High School Diploma/GED
- Sales experience
- Customer service experience
About the Company:
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®.
To support our growth across North America, we’re seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities—these are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let’s talk about how you’ll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you Ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
In accordance with applicable laws (including human rights and accessibility legislation), accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance.
Job Category: SSR
Organization: First Aid and Safety
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: 1st Shift
- Business Supplies & Equipment
- Facilities Services
Employment Type - Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $44,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
We are committed to the safety of our employee partners and that of our customers, vendors, and the general public by following enhanced Covid-19 safety protocols