Entry Level role! No Degree Required. Use your customer service skills to start your career in account management, client relations, and more.
Our client, an Atlanta-based company, is hiring an entry-level Client Relations Manager to maintain a comprehensive business portfolio for each client and provide excellent customer service.
The position is located in Sandy Springs with hours from 9:00am-5:00pm and pays $17/hr. This is an entry level position with the opportunity to grow your customer service and account management skills.
As a Client Relations Manager, you'll spend most of your time:
- Handling the daily needs of a set group of clients
- Reviewing accounts receivable invoices to purchase
- Reviewing business credit reports
- Maintaining a diversified accounts receivable portfolio of assets
- Entering and maintaining data in an accounts payable software
- Interacting with clients on a daily basis
- Interacting with the accounts payable departments of large and small corporations
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities
- Excellent customer service and positive attitude
- Be a team player
- 401K plan with match
- Health Plan, paid vacation
- Closed all federal holidays