Superior CS is a full-service automation, controls, and programming integration company, providing complete equipment control and monitoring solutions for any industry. Basically, we custom design and build systems that do exactly what you tell them to do…when you want it done. Much of our job works with assembling or modifying electrical or electronic equipment, such as industrial control panels, electric motors, and wiring harnesses.
We are seeking experienced and talented control panel builders/electricians to join our team.
- Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, or reports to determine materials requirements or assembly instructions.
- Assemble electrical or electronic systems or support structures and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, or assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering or micro-welding equipment.
- Adjust, repair, or replace electrical or electronic component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Position, align, or adjust workpieces or electrical parts to facilitate wiring or assembly.
- Explain assembly procedures or techniques to other workers.
- Knowledge of electrical assembly schematics
- Must be have effective communication skills
- Must be familiar with, or have the necessary skills to perform tasks related to, all phases of panel building
- Familiarity with assembly tools and ability to read unit of measurements
- Dedication to completing projects in a timely manner and be comfortable working an a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer skills
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Manual dexterity
- Regularly required to sit, stand, reach, and bend
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and to stand throughout entire shift
- Understand the importance of quality standards and excellent customer service
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $22.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Electrical Panel Building shop: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- One location