- Performs selling function to prospective sellers and customers while delivering a unique and superior client and customer experience with regards to selling, purchasing and financing dental practices while achieving high gross margins.
- Achieves annual valuation, brokerage and other HS PPT services goals as established with HS PPT Leadership/direct supervisor.
- Communicates and executes HS PPT policy and practice. Complies with terms and conditions of transition and related services. This includes responsibility for collection of required documents, customer signatures. Also responsible to assist with transfer of funding to appropriate parties.
- Develops relationships with Henry Schein Dental TSMs.
- Must only offer buyers HS PPT preferred lender services on every transaction. No other financing source will be introduced without prior written approval from HS PPT management.
- Coordinates closings and attends only when feasible and travel is approved in advance by supervisor. Contacts client and customer on day of closing to address transition issues, communicate closing progress and funding status. Insures all follow-up contact is done on a timely basis.
- Seek out, attend and present at study clubs, HSD sales meeting and other dental transition related meetings.
- Train Henry Schein TSMs on HS PPT services and products.
- Utilizes HS PPT database and/or C.R.M. system as directed.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Strong planning/organizational skills and techniques
- Strong decision making, analysis and problem solving skills with ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills and ability to deliver difficult messages
- Good negotiating skills
- State specific real estate licensing strongly encouraged
- Condition of employment is maintaining state specific real estate and/or broker licenses in good standing where required by law
- Sales knowledge, dental transition, practice financing experience or real estate sales experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft office
Primary Location: USA-FL-Florida Area