Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Hospice Sales Representative? At Brookdale Hospice, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
At Brookdale Hospice, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Hospice Sales Representative like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
Responsible for interacting and assisting with referrals from our hospice communities and healthcare professionals in hospitals, home health agencies, nursing homes, long term care facilities and physicians in private practice. Participates in interdisciplinary team meetings and weekly marketing meetings assigned by the Hospice Director and/or the Hospice Sales Coach. Responsible for the overall coordination of business development and education of patients, insurance companies, physicians, hospitals, nurses, community resources, other healthcare specialists and the local community.
What you will do in this role:
- Establishes relationships with referral sources, ensures referral source lists are approved by appropriate leadership
- Reports progress to leadership on all activities with their respective referral sources
- Serves as a liaison between our agencies and the referral sources providing solutions with the various product lines
- Educates referral sources on the components of hospice care services
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, and/or Licensed RN or LPN/LVN preferred.
- Minimum two years experience in sales or marketing, preferably in a home health or hospice care
- Reliable transportation and proof of valid automobile liability insurance
- Must have valid driver’s license
Our Hospice agency supports not only the physical health but also the human spirit of our patients and their support networks. When physical health begins to fail, the nurturing of the spirit becomes critical for maintaining the dignity of the person. We treat the whole person - emotionally, socially, spiritually and physically by providing comfort and support to patients and their families in the comfort of their home. Our services include skilled nursing, counseling services, pastoral care, and volunteer support.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Hospice Sales Representative opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.