The Account Executive at Microsoft leads our most valued customers into the digital age. Embracing a challenger mindset, the successful Account Executive manages, orchestrates and leads their virtual teams and closes opportunities with customers that produce transformative business outcomes.
The Account Executive will be responsible for the following:
Lead with Industry or Solution Sales Play - Building trustedrelationshipsthrough engagements focusedon driving the customersdesiredbusinessoutcomes using Microsoft technologies
Reliably deliver on the customers business and technology outcomes. Continue to lead Digital Transformationdiscussions with customers through best inclass virtual engagements.
Account Orchestration Team Manager
Orchestrating and coordinating the team,ensuring that the best of Microsoft and ourpartners is brought to bear to help ourcustomers deliver their business goals.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Strategy development with multi-phase execution and delivery
- Background in large-scale, multi-year enterprise change management
- Executive communications, engagement and influence
- Knowledgeable of the Microsoft partner ecosystem and programs
- Standard language for what is means to join Microsoft
- Develop landing plan including field onboarding, partner disclosure, readiness, and execution
- Ensure subsidiary business owners of transformation pillars (commerce, co-sell, membership) incorporate changes within their respective planning and execution for positive business outcomes
- Determine core transformation stakeholders, define R&R, scope and role criteria and accountabilities
- Create disclosure and onboarding/transition plans to prioritize efforts with stakeholders, partner account teams, support, operations
- Drive attainment of local subsidiary change mgt KPIs/scorecard results
- Participate within the partner transformation community, share learnings, best practices
8+ years experience in working in an industry (e.g., Government, Education) and/or driving digital transformation
- OR Bachelor's Degree AND 7+ years experience working in an industry (e.g., Government, Education) and/or driving digital transformation
- OR Master's Degree AND 6+ years experience working in an industry (e.g., Government, Education) and/or driving digital transformation.
- 6+ years experience making recommendations to and/or collaborating with mid-to-senior level executives.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree AND 10+ years experience working in an industry (e.g., Government, Education) and/or driving digital transformation
- OR Master's Degree AND 8+ years experience working in an industry (e.g., Government, Education) and/or driving digital transformation.
- 5+ years of selling to or consulting with enterprise customers. Equally considered will be 5+ years of experience driving digital transformation from within the enterprise customers
- Bachelor’s degree or MBApreferred;or equivalent experience
- Experience to lead multi-cultural,diverse and remote teams across different disciplines
- Proven ability to understand customer needs, create and deliver customized, customer-focused pitches and solutions
- Effectively navigate through ambiguity and complexities related to client management
- Embody "we-before-me" and the "customer first" mindsetthat delivers long term success over short term returns
- Solid knowledge of one industry required (i.e. Government, Education, Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, Telco, Media, Oil/Gas/Energy, etc.)
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.