### About us
At Main Street, we are working to unlock the American dream.
Our software and services help anyone become a business owner. Our goal is to have 50% of homes in America serviced by one of our companies. Our Product is an end-to-end solution to start and run a company. We are an owner’s right hand in day-to-day operations. A partner. We compress the complexity and reduce the risk of running a home services company.
Our fully remote team of 16 includes incredible talent from Uber, OpenDoor, Bridgewater, IBM, former entrepreneurs, and home service practitioners.
Our investors include Khosla, Foundation, Greylock, Range, Tim Ferris, Scott Belsky (CPO of Adobe) and Evan Moore (Co-founder of Doordash) just to name a few.
### About the role
We are looking for qualified individuals to join our Success Team as Business Owner Success Managers (BOSM). BOSMs are responsible for developing and managing relationships with our business owners and helping them run successful businesses. The ideal candidate will have relationship management experience, strong interpersonal skills and will be able to support our business owners in a way that makes them feel heard and understood.
### Why we think you'll love this role:
- You will be working in a fast paced start-up environment with endless opportunities to grow and challenge yourself
- You will have autonomy and a chance to make a real impact - your expertise will be valued and your ideas and suggestions will be taken seriously
- You will be traveling to different cities across the country - building meaningful relationships and helping business owners achieve their goals
- You'll work on a fully remote team spread across the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America
### What you will be doing day to day:
- Act as Point of Contact between the Main Street Team and the Business Owner to leverage resources, gather feedback, and introduce new strategic initiatives
- Support new Business Owners and ensure their businesses are ready for launch as they complete the required steps of the Activation Process
- Travel up to one week per month to coach and support Business Owners in person
- Route appropriately any issues and problems faced by Business Owners
- Partner with colleagues on special projects to help develop our mission and ensure the success of our Business Owners. This may include preparing reports, researching information, and developing strategic initiatives as required
- Document all calls, meetings, and field visits as required
- Use reporting and tracking tools to analyze results, identify trends, and provide recommendations to Business Owners that drive success
### We are seeking someone who...
- Is curious, ambitious, and kind – we are a startup that moves quickly because we give our team members the permission to do so
- Is aggressively pursuing growth and self development
- Adapts to change
- Has an owner mindset
- Has excellent time management, communication, and organizational skills
- Genuinely likes to help people grow and succeed
- Is great at problem solving, critical thinking, and conflict resolution
- Brings 1-3 years of relevant experience (Business/Account Management, Business Administration, Sales, etc)
- BS/BA in Business Management, Administration, Sales, or relevant field
We pay our Customer Success Managers anywhere between $65,000 to $90,000 depending on seniority. We also grant equity in what's becoming the next Uber for Home Services. We offer health insurance and dental coverage for candidates in the United States along with 18 days of PTO plus national holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
- Fully Remote