Home Depot is looking for a motivated and talented biligual (spanish) Sales Development Representative to join our growing team. Your primary responsibility is to help turn leads into qualified opportunities for the sales teams. This position requires heavy outbound phone calling, qualification, consultative selling skills and tight collaboration with the Enterprise Pro Team to generate new opportunities. The SDR will be expected to report on qualification and call activity and stay thoroughly informed on all products and the home improvement retail industry in general. This is not a silo position. We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the sale team, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and feedback back into the lead scoring model and work proactively to drive overall sales performance.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 35% Customer Interaction - Interact with prospects via telephone and email with a high attention to detail; Quickly learn the Home Depot product offering, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions; Thorough understanding of commercial awareness and brand recognition to successfully establish rapport with prospects
- 30% Research & Tracking - Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Salesforce.com; Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities; Disseminate opportunities to appropriate sales leadership and educate assigned sales professional as necessary about the opportunity
- 35% Sales Development - Develop opportunities for the sales team from AI generated leads; Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts; Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
NATURE AND SCOPE
This position typically reports to Sr. Manager Pro Business
This position has 0 Direct Reports
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area.
Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 3 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about.
On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles
- Bilingual (English/Sanish)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Tableau
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2-3 years of proven excellence in business development, inside sales and/or sales
- Experience in home improvement market is strongly desired
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Experience using Outreach would be a strong plus
- Experience in the remodeling industry would be a strong plus
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead development best practices and procedures
- Proven ability to perform successfully given low oversight and limited process
- 100% reliable and detail-oriented. A drive to execute flawlessly
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient
- Maintain detailed documentation and analysis of leads in Salesforce
- Act as a subject matter expert on Home Depot product/services
- Research target leads and create analysis of the prospect before handing them off to sales leadership
- Educate leads on Home Depot product/services and nurture them until they are qualified and ready to talk with a sales professional
- Qualify and engage sales leads, supplying vetted leads to the sales team with detailed information about the lead
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Action Oriented
- Balances Stakeholders
- Interpersonal Savvy