Department: ANA - ALDO North America
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Let’s shape our future together!
WE'RE ON A JOURNEY TO CREATE A WORLD OF LOVE, CONFIDENCE AND BELONGING
The ALDO Group has been on this journey for over 40 years. We believe that our passionate associates are at the heart of our success, and that with them we will lead into our future with kindness.
The ALDO Group is committed to diversity and inclusion, not only now, but for the long term. We strongly encourage people who are Aboriginal, racialized, have disabilities, come from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or have intersectional identities to apply for employment with us. At ALDO Group, we will always strive to take steps to create a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes equal opportunity and accountability.#WeAreALDO
ALDO GROUP ASSOCIATE PERKS
- Recognition programs to showcase your talent!
- To be part of a company that takes a stand on issues affecting people, the environment, and our partners
- Summer Fridays (because Summer is for fun)
- Purchase discount on merchandise sold in all our divisions.
- Family & Friends events with discounts on our products
- Subsidized cafeteria & daycare
- Subsidized public transportation, carpooling network and free parking
- On campus gym with access to a trainer
- Flex schedules and telecommuting
- Sick days
- Attractive total compensation!
As part of Aldo Group North America(AGNA), the Business Analyst works with retail teams to report on business performance and provide relevant insight to support all commercial channels (Brick and Mortar, Ecommerce) in making informed and strategic business decisions. The person in this role will play a key role in helping the division achieve its budget and in maximizing its profitability.
- Defines templates and leads report compilation on division’s operating performance.
- Deep dive on retail KPIs and identifies gaps and opportunities to the executive team as well as all operational teams.
- Analyzes markets and industry dynamics to produce insightful analytics and to prioritize sale driving opportunities across channels and categories
- Provides recommendations to improve business performance and supports division heads in implementing strategic initiatives and achieving objectives.
- Leads special pilot and testing initiatives (price, promos, assortments, etc.) and tracks post-testing analysis on program performance, promotional effectiveness, customer results and opportunities/gaps.
- Works with the advanced analytics team to further investigate trends and KPI variations where additional expertise is required
- Interacts regularly with all levels of the organization, including executive leadership, to provide metric insight and support in making strategic business decisions (Pricing, merchandising, planning and marketing teams)
- Communicate findings to senior management and operational teams through concise & effective presentations
- Acts as a key partner for the Finance team and assists in the budget development, GM reporting and balancing process.
- Provides ad-hoc support for special projects requiring strategic thinking, financial analysis and modeling.
DO YOU HAVE THE PROFILE WE'RE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum five years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Advanced excel skills required
- Demonstrated ability to use data-visualization and automation tools
- Proven ability to work through data sets, conduct data analysis and forecast trends
- Capacity to analyze strategies and data from a micro and macro perspective.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and meet tight deadlines
- Capacity to present information to wide variety of audiences
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
Don't wait any longer, apply now, we want to meet you!
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT US? HERE ARE SOME FUN FACTS.
Present in more than 100 countries, the ALDO Group has established itself with strong brands: ALDO/ALDO Accessories, Call it Spring and Globo. Guided every day by its purpose “A journey to create a world of love, trust and belonging”, the organization is simply unique. What makes our culture so one of a kind is our people’s passion for innovation, excellence, craftsmanship, entrepreneurship and diversity, as well as their empathy and friendliness. In addition, our associates all have an insatiable curiosity!