Pay starts at $20/hr.
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, exceptional customer service is at the heart of our success. As the Assistant, Sales, you will maintain reports, track shipments and solve issues that arise, ensuring that our customers have a positive experience. If you’re a superstar at multitasking and have a passion for helping others, join XPO and let us help you build a career you’ll love.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Support Sales with managing the branches key accounts
- Enter loads and confirm notes about the status of shipments
- Schedule pickup and delivery appointments with warehouses and customers
- Track the status of shipments from inception to delivery, and communicate with the customer on the status of the shipments
- Handle any issues that arise on shipments and share information and updates with the customer
- Enter information into the Transportation Management System (TMS) and prepare loads for accounting; ensure that entries are accurate and complete
- Communicate all shipment, billing or follow-up issues to the Sales Manager and Carrier Operations Group
- Prioritize the daily workload and focus of your accounts, including load entry, tracking and reporting
- Monitor report cards
To be successful at XPO, it’d be great if you have:
- 1 year of sales or customer service experience
- 1 year of related experience and/or training, and a general understanding of the transportation industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated work style with the capacity to work well with minimal direct supervision or in a team environment
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills with experience identifying and resolving problems
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.