Mercer’s Digital Solution’s practice is seeking candidates for the following position that can be located anywhere in the US:
Workday Business Development Manager
Must be Workday HCM Certified with extensive Workday implementations experience.
What can you expect?
- With Mercer’s Digital Solutions practice being part of Mercer you will get to experience the combination of our technical expertise and knowledge of Human Resources best practices and Financials which creates better deployments and ongoing process improvement for our clients
- The Business Development Manager supports the Sales organization through collaboration on deal strategy and the development of Workday deployment proposals that support win themes and set the customer and Mercer up for long-term success.
- This role will support Sales teams in multiple regions and will work closely with the Workday Sales ecosystem. The role is designed for someone who is driven by accuracy, consistently delivers on time, and will ensure all financial and operational controls are maintained and enhanced as necessary. The role also contributes to the evolution and improvement of Services scoping and quoting processes, and Statement of Work updates based on trend analysis.
- This is a highly visible and instrumental role to our Services, Finance and Sales organizations. We are seeking an individual who has high-energy, likes to win, thrives where things move quickly, and meets deadlines without exception. The role requires a self-motivated individual with exemplary communication skills, business acumen, stakeholder management and problem-solving skills
What is in it for you?
As a part of Mercer, our Digital Solutions practice is bringing the expertise of the world’s largest HR consulting company to the digital space. We offer top-notch benefits:
- Culture of collaboration and valued partnership throughout business
- Competitive pay and benefits package: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, generous 401k match and contribution
- Eligible to participate in our tuition reimbursement and our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous vacation, time off and company holidays
We will count on you to:
- Gather the necessary information from the Sales ecosystem and, where required, Delivery teams to determine Services scoping, quoting and contracting requirements for non-standard deals, aligned with delivery best practices
- Execute effective problem-solving to provide recommendations for Services discounting and modified contracting terms, including SOW reviews with the Sales team, prospects and partners
- Cultivate strong partnerships with peers in cross-functional teams (sales, legal, finance, product management) to ensure the Sales to Delivery transition process is efficient and seamless
- Manage manual document preparation and updates within internal systems
- Contribute to continuous improvement of Services scoping and quoting processes through analysis, identification of gaps, recommendations and development of new processes and associated collateral
- Provide testing support for pricing tool quoting and contracting configuration releases, ensuring Services available for sale are correctly configured and priced, and automated to the greatest degree possible
- Participate in the development of procedure documentation to ensure consistent execution across Services Sales and throughout the Sales ecosystem
- Collaborate with Delivery leaders to continuously calibrate scoping to reflect delivery efficiencies
- Contribute to the development and update of Services Sales collateral to enable Client Partners, Sales teams and implementation partners
- Contribute to the ongoing enhancement of Mercer’s Services presentation collateral
What you need to have:
- 3+ years in a Workday delivery role, or a direct deal management/deal strategy and/or quoting role, working with multi-national, complex sales
- A successful track record of working effectively in a highly matrixed and fast-growing organization
- Proven track record of successful delivery of projects requiring a high-level of organization and attention to detail
- Highly adaptable and able to manage through change
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, negotiating, influencing, and conflict resolution skills
- Effective at communicating, collaborating and influencing others at all levels in the organization
- Strong technical competency using tools such as Excel and PowerPoint
Who We Are:
Mercer’s Digital Solutions practice is a certified Workday implementation partner and the digital consulting arm of Mercer, the world’s largest HR consulting company. We specialize in business and cloud consulting and are dedicated to transforming our clients' businesses. Mercer Digital leverages expertise in big data, cloud computing, and enterprise services and design to provide our customers with full-lifecycle solutions. Our firm consists of specialists with deep expertise in Human Capital Management (HCM), Payroll, Finance, process improvement, historical data conversion, and cloud software integrations. We have offices in Dallas and Houston, Texas, with clients across the globe.
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer’s more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.mercer.com/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
This role is not eligible to be performed remotely from Colorado.