We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or in our Toronto office - it’s up to you.
Software Engineers will contribute to the technical design and implementation of product features for various products at Veeva. In this role, you will work with a smart, highly motivated team to take on technical challenges that are associated with our ever-growing number of customers. You should be a self-starter, who loves technical challenges and has prior experience working on a variety of engineering projects in an energizing environment.
What You'll Do
- Lead the design, implementation, and delivery efforts for our cloud-based features and products.
- Design an application architecture that is robust and scalable
- Write clean, testable, readable code in a team environment using design patterns and Object Oriented Principles Create rich user experiences
- Write quality code with high unit and integration test coverage
- Mentor junior developers
- 3+ years of server-side programming experience in Java
- Hands-on development experience with current open source tools and technologies (Spring, MySQL, Hibernate, Maven, Git, Jenkins, Junit, Mockito, Log4J, AspectJ, Tomcat, JMS, Linux)
- 1+ years of experience with relational databases with a mastery of SQL concepts
- Ability to analyze and review code for performance, security, and scalability
- Experience working in fast-paced, agile development environments
- Engineer Perspective: 3 Reasons to Consider Veeva
- Engineering at Veeva
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Annual budget to donate to the non-profit of your choice
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]