TENAQUIP is a 100% Canadian company and a national leader in the Canadian industrial marketplace, TENAQUIP takes on the challenge of transforming the way people and organizations tackle their procurement processes by helping them achieve efficiencies, savings and gain better control over their total spend. This position is to cover our North Shore / Rive Nord area (Laval/St-Jerome).
Why join Tenaquip?
- Named one of "Canada's Best Managed Companies" 16 consecutive years.
- Profit sharing program (average of 15% of base earnings for the last 4 years)
- 21 days of paid time off (vacation / personal days / floaters);
- Tuition Reimbursement;
- Onsite access to fitness facilities (gym and squash court) and cafeteria
- Employee discount (tools, household equipment, and more)
- Free on-site parking
- Casual dress code
- Social committee
- The Tenaquip Foundation: we’re heavily involved in our communities, provide countless donations to local charitable organizations
- We're friendly and like a good laugh. It's TENAQUIP we take seriously, not ourselves.
The Corporate Accounts team delivers an essential value-added support program catering to certain key TENAQUIP customers. This support program takes the form of a designated team to answer inside sales requests and provide vendor managed inventory (VMI) services.
As a Replenishment specialist you will be responsible for:
- Help implement new vendor managed agreements (organizing shop supply room, creating labels, installing vending machines, etc.) at customer sites;
- Replenish shop supplies through an automated dispensing machine or other forms of vendor managed inventory;
- Provide on-site assistance relating to products and equipment;
- Act as TENAQUIP’s sales liaison when on site;
- Perform physical inventory counts and make adjustments when necessary;
- Operate vending machine software and scanning equipment;
- Perform maintenance of vending machines;
- Follow up on sales requests and enter quotes.
- Experience in a customer service;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and in French (verbal and written);
- Strong computer literacy (MS Outlook, Word, Excel);
- Demonstrated problem solving and technical abilities;
- Product knowledge an asset;
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle;
- Must be able to work autonomously;
- Excellent time management skills