InComm Payments works with the most recognized and valued brands in the world, and we are partnered with most of the world’s leading merchants. InComm Payments is highly focused on our people and their growth, and we work hard to make a career at InComm Payments meaningful and rewarding. We value innovation, quality, passion, integrity and responsibility in all that we do, and we are looking for great people to join our team as we move forward towards a very bright future.
Inside InComm from InComm on Vimeo.
Some practical or position related experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Clearly demonstrated skills working in a team environment.
- Computer literate and moderate technical skills.
- Strong ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks and complete work in the time allotted.
- Strong work ethic.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese/Spanish.
- Work is normally performed in an office and you must be able to work flexible hours with irregular days off as required. This department operates 24 x 7 x 365 with day, night and weekend shifts.
- Current shift available:
- Monday to Friday - 7:00AM to 3:30PM
- Answer inbound telephone calls, e-mail enquiries from corporate clients, consumers and selling partners.
- Resolve inbound tickets assigned to the FLOS team. Resolve issues related to InComm Gifting & Financial card programs. (Gaming cards, phone cards, gift cards, pay as you go wireless products, health cards and financial products (gift & reloadable Visa, Amex, MasterCard).
- General functions include:
- Open/resolve/escalate/close tickets.
- Administrative tasks (partner account updates, provide activity reports).
- Troubleshoot store-based terminal issues. Diagnose connectivity issues.
- Troubleshoot point-of-sale-activation issues. Assist merchants when they have issues with their POS terminals, Account updates, card orders, invoicing.
- Opening tickets to the appropriate technical teams when required.
- Keep clients appraised on resolution progress.
- Answer queries in timely manner in accordance with InComm’s and FLOS goals.
- Understand, utilize and adhere to the Financial Services product support manuals to govern support activities.
- Document activities in the Call Management and ticketing system as required.
- Follow escalation procedures as required for outages ensuring that network operations Centre (NOC), senior managers and department manager are notified in a timely manner when escalations are received from merchants/selling partners.
- Meet reporting requirements for call answering as designated by management; including but not limited to talk time, hold time, and availability.
- Outbound calls as required.
- Supporting more complex queries related to our financial products as channeled from our cardholder support unit (CS), our product development teams or other third-party vendors.
- Maintaining familiarity with our prepaid financial services products, programs, developments and direction of the business in general.
- Assist with the coordination of merchant set ups to support the sale of financial prepaid products. Onboarding, Training etc.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by leadership team.
Performs work with general supervision.
- Handles basic second-level technical issues and problems.
- Possesses good knowledge of subject matter.
- Requires 2 years experience in a technical support position.
KSA (Knowledge; Skills; Abilities):
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Shift flexibility.
- Fluent written/spoken Portuguese and/or Spanish preferred
- Able to work shift – Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran’s status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus Program - Tier II