Located in Barrie, Ontario, MediPharm Labs offers a professional and collaborative workplace culture in a leading-edge facility built to international pharma standards. Our company is a recognized leader in the Cannabis industry, having won numerous cannabis and entrepreneurship awards. Our growing team of scientists, technicians, engineers, and business professionals delivers quality and innovation through research, discipline, and forward thinking. MediPharm Labs provides contract manufacturing and distribution/sales services of finished goods for others in addition to developing our own branded products for the medical and adult-use segments in Canada. These brands span a number of consumer groups – medical, health & wellness, recreational/social – as well as product formats such as vaporizers, topicals, edibles and concentrates. This differentiated portfolio of products is available through government and private retailers across Canada as well as through the Medical Cannabis by Shoppers online platform.
Reporting to the National Field Sales Manager, the Territory Sales Representative will focus on the Ontario recreational market and be responsible for actively seeking out and engaging new customer prospects, providing product education, and engaging in community events in their assigned territory. This is a new and exciting opportunity for candidates that thrive in an innovative, collaborative, and integrative environment that want to support our growing team! This position will have an assigned territory from the Tri-cities (Waterloo, Kitchener, Cambridge) to Windsor.
We are looking for passionate and energetic candidates that love to meet new people, cultivate relationships and are excited to learn more about this up and coming industry!
- Spend majority of time on the road promoting the retail sale of cannabis products: present, promote and sell MediPharm Labs’ portfolio of brands
- Provide product education to retailers
- Establish, develop and maintain strong customer relationships with retailers across Ontario
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and consistently pre-plan visits for selling opportunities
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes on schedule
- Keep up to date on industry related trends, practices, and events
- Support the development of any sales materials
- Create brand awareness and community engagement within given territory
- Establish new opportunities to promote MediPharm Labs portfolio of brands within the confined regulations
- Analyze the territory’s potential, track activity, and submit results reports on a regular basis to management
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, develop solutions, collaborate with, and make recommendations to management.
- Collaborate with the National Field Sales Manager in planning sales activities and setting goals for assigned territory
Skills and Requirements:
- Work experience in sales, preferably within the cannabis, beverage alcohol, tobacco is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor of Commerce degree or equivalent preferred
- Highly motivated, result-driven with excellent self-management and organizational skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of regulations as it pertains to selling cannabis in Ontario; and
- Valid Driver’s License and vehicle is a must; travelling required.
At MediPharm Labs we offer comprehensive health and dental benefits, 3 weeks’ vacation and the following opportunities:
- Be part of the foundation of a new, growing industry and make your mark
- Work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with opportunity for growth both personally and professionally
MediPharm Labs is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please contact 705-719-7425 ext. 1080.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.