As a Senior Solutions Consultant at Myplanet, you will work on new business development and sales cycles that focus on complex services related to the delivery of digital commerce and data infrastructure. The Senior Solutions Consultant role reports to our Head of Sales and serves as a subject matter expert providing technical solutions consultancy to our customers. You will be heavily focused on complex digital commerce and data infrastructure opportunities that will span across diverse technology categories and large buying groups and will have the opportunity to learn something new on every deal. You will be responsible for mapping customer needs to our service offerings, demonstrating our service offerings and reference architectures, and assisting the customer through the different technology-related decisions required to commence their projects. The successful candidate will have hands-on experience working with headless commerce, microservice architectures, and data infrastructure.
- Collaborate as part of a cross-functional team to bring opportunities through our sales process, including positioning, sizing, pitch and SOW development
- Gather requirements and define a technical solution that is designed, sized and scoped for successful project delivery
- Maintain close working relationships with production teams to support the prioritization, estimation, and delivery of projects to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work closely with our product team and with Solutions Consultants within our technology vendor partner ecosystem to develop new offerings and new business opportunities
- Track your performance towards targets, revenue goals, and project timelines to ensure the success of the business development team
Is the role a fit for you?
The Senior Solutions Consultant role emphasizes team collaboration and strong technology consulting skills. You'll find fulfillment in the role if you:
- Know that client relationships have a lasting impact on the business and prioritize them accordinglyâ€¨
- Have an interest in making the business work. You're an entrepreneur at heart and you're willing to wear different hats and remain flexible to move the business forwardâ€¨
- Enjoy working with new technologies, modern approaches to retail and commerce and seeing new capabilities come to lifeâ€¨Thoroughly enjoy collaborative work.
- Knowledge sharing and the chance to be part of a team that co-own the output, instead of a solo hero who lives and dies by their work alone, is important to you
Skills and Qualifications
- 7+ years industry experience in enterprise software services with a minimum of 3 years experience in a sales-related function
- Knowledge of the digital commerce landscape and an understanding of the emerging technology ecosystem, including Composable Commerce, modular DXP, customer data platforms, and journey orchestration
- Ability to scope, pitch, and work collaboratively with customer technology leadership
- Experience exploring the use of data to drive business outcomes and novel form factors such as voice, chat, and extended reality
- Experience in a startup environment working on early-stage product development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to lead through influence
- Ability to travel to meet customers, partners and our community
Myplanet is a software studio and certified BCorp. Based in Toronto with global studio presence, we're working with the world's most influential organizations to catalyze change across business silos.
Drawing from a range of talents and perspectives, our team brings together data, systems thinking, and curiosity to build next generation experiences. We're tackling mission-critical digital challenges for businesses by taking the millions of moments of interaction they have with customers every day and surfacing key opportunities to engage and connect within those moments.
We're building deep capabilities in data-driven design, AI implementation, and personalization, while forming strong partnerships with leaders in machine learning, hardware development, and IoT platforms. We're shaping the way organizations use technology to deliver context-aware, multi-interface experiences that equip them to meet their business goals.
While headquartered in Toronto, Canada, we're a remote-first company of over 100 employees.
Committed to an Inclusive Workplace
We are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment as we build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. We are dedicated to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. If you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Committed to Social and Environmental Stewardship
Myplanet is committed to promoting and working towards a more socially and environmentally sustainable future. All employees are expected to make decisions and take actions in relation to their role and work that follow through on this commitment.