Our Account Consultants sell our portfolio of advertising solutions (PRINT/SEM/SEO/OTT/EMAIL/OOH/DIGITAL DISPLAY/PROGRAMATIC/STREAMING RADIO/TV/DEVICE ID/RETARGETING, ETC…).
The successful candidates will establish and maintain long-term relationships with key decision-makers, followed by a proactive approach in anticipating client needs. This position will require you to be highly proficient and professional in presenting to business owners/decision makers and be able to articulate our value proposition effectively.
- Work independently, making sound business decisions related to achieving revenue goals while communicating with your manager each day to discuss strategy, forecasting and other key issues.
- Strategically prospect for new accounts, conduct needs assessments to determine customer needs, generate ideas and proposals, present recommendations, close the sale and set client expectations.
- Analyze clients’ advertising business objectives to prepare creative solutions by using all appropriate products and services to fit the advertisers’ budget and campaign goals.
- Meet with individual clients (monthly) to review schedules, budgets and create new strategies.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of product features and benefits, rates, and packages and explains them in a way to match recommendations to customer needs. Use training resources to become proficient in all advertising solutions and processes.
- Monitor other media to identify business prospects, attend local or category business events for networking opportunities and stay up to date with industry trends.
- Weekly training (video based and face to face)
- Peer partner interaction
- Career Pathing
- Monday-Friday schedules with flexible office times
- Ideal candidate has some sales experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Media including digital Advertising familiarity is a plus but not required.
- Ability to work in team setting.
- We offer a base pay, commissions from dollar one, mileage reimbursement, cell phone allowance and full benefits, including 401K options and vacation. Flex office time.
- Must have valid driver's license and insurance.
- Normal 8 AM – 5 PM business working hours.
Salary/Commissions $50,000 - $100,000 plus
The Advocate is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, developing, and promoting a diverse workforce while providing unique opportunities and career paths for our employees.
We encourage applicants of all backgrounds and experience levels to apply.