Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
Drift has been recognized by LinkedIn as one of the Top 50 Startups to work for in 2018, 2019, and 2020!
About the Role
Drift is looking for a Head of ISV Partnerships to lead our integration partner strategy and scale our partner impact across marketing, sales, and customer success.
You will partner deeply with product, marketing, sales, and success leadership both internally at Drift and at our partner companies to establish the foundation for our integration ecosystem and build for scale during Hypergrowth.
You will drive the vision for our “Revenue Acceleration Tech Stack,” and who and how we build, market, sell, and support joint customers and prospects.
You will use your technical knowledge, business acumen, and marketing experience to run a world class, thriving ISV program that creates value for Drift and our partners' customers."
Existing ISV partnerships today include 6sense, Outreach.io, On24 and many others.
Within one Month, You will accomplish:
- Establish “rhythm of the business” with Drift internal stakeholders and partner stakeholders for our monthly, quarterly, and annual cadences.
- Develop the ISV Partner Program structure, partner agreements, and build visibility into sales and success KPIs.
Within one Quarter, You will accomplish:
- Deliver with Product Marketing the Drift “Revenue Acceleration Tech Stack” narrative used for marketing, sales, and success enablement.
- Design “Phase 1” of tier benefits.
- Formally brand and launch the ISV program publicly.
- Partner with enablement and product marketing to prioritize key missing content and enablement assets needed by sellers and success teammates.
- Own the ISV product backlog in partnership with the PM of Integrations as well as Chief Product Officer.
Within one Year, You will accomplish:
- Full P&L ownership of the ISV partner program.
- Headcount and capacity modeling integrated into company operating plan.
- Make your first individual contributor hires (ISV Partner Managers).
- Roadmap process defined with product.
- Embody Drift’s leadership principles and the goals of your leaders when engaging with internal and external stakeholders
Attributes for Success
- 5-7 years of experience in building, scaling, and maintaining integration partner programs.
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of key financial metrics.
- Strong technical acumen of APIs and product workflows for integrations.
- Strong marketing acumen and the ability to articulate the business value of each partnership.
- Strong sales acumen and the ability to drive negotiations to achieve Drift’s business outcomes while focusing on customer experience and outcomes.
- Cross-functional leadership - the ability to work across multiple business units and phases of the buyer journey.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting in executive-level settings.
- Strong communication skills and propensity to collaborate cross functionally
- Ability to think strategically and “Favor the Long Term”
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritize and practice extreme ownership.
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Life long learner, with yearning to make an impact.
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork - and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected] #LI-Remote